Leslie A. Gardner
M, b. 4 July 1902, d. February 1965
Leslie A. Gardner married Muriel E. (?). Leslie A. Gardner was born on 4 July 1902. He was the son of Elmer Ellsworth Gardner and Mary Adelaide Devol. Leslie A. Gardner died in February 1965 at Ypsilanti, Washtenaw Co., MI, at age 62.
Lula M. Gardner
F, b. 20 February 1897, d. 29 October 1994
Mack Devol Gardner
M, b. 1895, d. 1936
Martha Louise Gardner
F, b. 1933, d. 1933
Martin L. Gardner
M, b. 1898, d. 1961
Mary Constance Gardner1
F, b. 30 September 1873, d. 31 December 1933
Mary Constance Gardner was born on 30 September 1873 at Atchison Co., KS.1 She married John David Groff, son of Emmanuel M. Groff and Elizabeth Bowers, circa 1894.1 Mary Constance Gardner died on 31 December 1933 at York, York Co., NE, at age 60.
Child of Mary Constance Gardner and John David Groff
- [S3576] 1930 Federal Census, Meade County, South Dakota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1552; FHL #1241552.
Mervin Gardner married Hattie (?).
Philo Gardner married Susan Young.
Richard Paul Gardner
M, b. 27 December 1963, d. October 1989
Richard Paul Gardner was born on 27 December 1963. He was the son of Minerva May Weaver. Richard Paul Gardner died in October 1989 at Delaware Co., OH, at age 25.
Robert Gardner married an unknown person .
Child of Robert Gardner
Roy Rupert Gardner
M, b. 15 May 1924, d. 9 December 1999
F, b. circa 1793, d. 1861
Sarah Gardner was also known as Maria Salome Gardner in German church records. She was born circa 1793 at Pfalz (now Rhein-Pfalz), Germany.1 She married Godfrey Faul, son of Heinrich Faul and Maria Margaretha Weber. Sarah Gardner died in 1861. She was buried in 1861 at North Murray Ridge Cemetery, Elyria, Lorain Co., OH, Findagrave #11412085.
Children of Sarah Gardner and Godfrey Faul
- Henry Fowl+ b. 20 Jan 1815, d. 13 May 1890
- Sarah Fowl+ b. c 1820, d. 26 Sep 1849
- Catherine Faul+ b. 9 Oct 1820, d. 18 Feb 1901
- Margaretha Faul b. c 22 Nov 1824
- Maria Eva Faul b. 6 May 1827, d. b 1833
- Godfrey Fowl Jr.+ b. 8 Dec 1828, d. 4 Nov 1912
- Eva Faul1 b. c 1833
- Philip Faul1 b. c 1835
- George John Fowl b. 7 Jul 1838
- [S7] 1850 Federal Census, Lorain County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 705.
Stephen Gardner married Huldah Chubbuck.
Stephen Boyd Gardner
M, b. 1 January 1948, d. 3 January 1997
Stephen Boyd Gardner was born on 1 January 1948 at Erie, Erie Co., PA. He died on 3 January 1997 at age 49.
F, b. 7 June 1844, d. 7 October 1925
Sybil Gardner was born on 7 June 1844 at Pennsylvania. She married John C. Cue Jr. on 5 May 1864 at Linn Co., IA. Sybil Gardner died on 7 October 1925 at age 81. She was buried in October 1925 at Oakwood Cemetery, Shellsburg, Benton Co., IA, Findagrave #32289932.
Thelma Irene Gardner
F, b. 23 March 1903, d. 24 June 1971
Occupation: Teacher. Thelma Irene Gardner was born on 23 March 1903 at Georgesville, Franklin Co., OH. She was the daughter of Walter Gardner and Minnie Frazier. Thelma Irene Gardner married Howard William Windle, son of Charles Emanuel Windle and Grace B. Bidwell, on 6 June 1925 at Lilly Chapel, Madison Co., OH. Thelma Irene Gardner was buried in June 1971 at Alton, Franklin Co., OH. She died on 24 June 1971 at Hilliard, Franklin Co., OH, at age 68.
Thelma Lucille Gardner
F, b. 21 August 1918, d. 18 October 1995
Thelma Lucille Gardner was born on 21 August 1918. She was the daughter of Ellis Rupert Gardner and Clara Esther Potter. Thelma Lucille Gardner married Robert Lee Alexander. Thelma Lucille Gardner died on 18 October 1995 at age 77.
M, b. 19 January 1794, d. 5 December 1879
Thomas Gardner was born on 19 January 1794 at Allegheny Co., PA.1 He married Chloe Gillett.1 Thomas Gardner died on 5 December 1879 at Lawrence Co. (probably), OH, at age 85.
- [S692] 1850 Federal Census, Lawrence County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 701.
Walter Gardner married Minnie Frazier.
William Gardner married Nina Trott.
M, b. 28 November 1896, d. March 1973
M, b. 5 October 1900, d. 17 August 1946
Frank Garey was born on 5 October 1900 at Everett, Snohomish Co., WA. He married Madge Eva Holley, daughter of Albert L. Holley and Ada Virginia Stoner, on 11 September 1934. Frank Garey died on 17 August 1946 at San Francisco, San Francisco Co., CA, at age 45. He was buried in August 1946 at Cypress Lawn Memorial Park, Colma, San Mateo Co., CA, Find A Grave Memorial# 87843206.
Hannah Elizabeth Norman Garey1
F, b. February 1870
Hannah Elizabeth Norman Garey was born in February 1870 at Illinois.1 She married Herschel Sidwell on 24 October 1899 at Wayne Co., Illinois.
Child of Hannah Elizabeth Norman Garey and Herschel Sidwell
- [S988] 1910 Federal Census, Wayne County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 332.
Michael Garey married Sarah (?).
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 372.
Russell F. Garey
M, b. 5 September 1914, d. 14 April 1985
Russell F. Garey was born on 5 September 1914. He married Ethel Caroline Gebhart, daughter of Walter Edgar Gebhart and Anna Elizabeth Martin, circa 1955, Divorce record shows marriage lasted 23 years. Russell F. Garey and Ethel Caroline Gebhart were divorced on 9 July 1979 at Montgomery Co., OH. Russell F. Garey died on 14 April 1985 at Sycamore Medical Center, Miamisburg, Montgomery Co., OH, at age 70. He was buried in April 1985 at Bloom Township Cemetery, South Webster, Scioto Co., OH.
Sarah Ann Garey
F, b. 16 September 1830, d. 29 April 1907
Sarah Ann Garey was born on 16 September 1830 at Hereford, Berks Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Michael Garey and Sarah (?)1 Sarah Ann Garey married Daniel G. Price, son of George Kline Price and Mary Gargas, on 24 April 1853, Ceremony by Rev. Samuel Harley.1 Sarah Ann Garey died on 29 April 1907 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA, at age 76.1
Children of Sarah Ann Garey and Daniel G. Price
- Mary Price b. 10 Mar 1854, d. 29 Jul 1855
- Franklin G. Price b. 2 Mar 1856, d. 25 Jul 1914
- Michael G. Price+ b. 1 Oct 1858
- Elizabeth Ann Price b. 1 Sep 1860
- William G. Price+ b. 10 Jun 1863, d. 10 Aug 1922
- Evanna Price b. 4 Apr 1868, d. 22 May 1871
- Daniel G. Price b. 25 Oct 1872, d. 9 Dec 1875
- George G. Price+ b. 3 Nov 1876
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 372.
Abraham Gargas married Mary (?).
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 361.
F, b. 17 January 1803, d. 19 November 1869
Mary Gargas was born on 17 January 1803.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Gargas and Mary (?)1 Mary Gargas married George Kline Price, son of Daniel Price and Margaret Kline, on 26 December 1822.1 Mary Gargas died on 19 November 1869 at Hatfield Twp., Montgomery Co., PA, at age 66.1 She was buried in November 1869 at Price Cemetery, Montgomery Co., PA, Findagrave #70509701.
Children of Mary Gargas and George Kline Price
- Henry G. Price+ b. 22 Jun 1823, d. 18 Sep 1891
- Daniel G. Price+ b. 27 Oct 1825, d. 13 Aug 1913
- Elizabeth Price+ d. 1924
- Abraham G. Price+ b. 12 Dec 1829, d. 5 Mar 1906
- Mary G. Price+ b. 29 Sep 1831, d. 26 Feb 1910
- Catharine G. Price+ b. 12 Aug 1835, d. 24 Apr 1909
- Hannah Price b. 28 Aug 1836
- Sarah Price+ b. 11 Feb 1838, d. 12 Feb 1917
- Leah Price+ b. 17 Aug 1840, d. 2 Nov 1878
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 361.