- [S82] Price Genealogy, 538.
Verna May Kinzie1
F, b. 22 May 1905
Verna May Kinzie was born on 22 May 1905.1 She was the daughter of George Boone Kinzie and Stella V. Gilbert.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 150.
M, b. 4 June 1923, d. 18 November 1986
Martha Matilda Kipling
Martha Matilda Kipling married Jacque Jean Storms. Martha Matilda Kipling was born at England.
Anna Margaret Kiplinger1
F, b. 27 May 1841, d. 15 April 1918
Anna Margaret Kiplinger was born on 27 May 1841 at Pennsylvania.1 She married John Grafton Burner on 23 October 1863. Anna Margaret Kiplinger died on 15 April 1918 at Strasburg, Shenandoah Co., VA, at age 76.
Child of Anna Margaret Kiplinger and John Grafton Burner
- [S289] 1880 Federal Census, Shenandoah County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1390, FHL #1255390.
Sophia Friedrike Kipp1
F, b. September 1846
Sophia Friedrike Kipp was born in September 1846 at Germany.1 She married Henry Altevogt circa 1872 at Germany.1
Child of Sophia Friedrike Kipp and Henry Altevogt
- [S286] 1900 Federal Census, Jefferson County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 533; FHL #1240533.
M, b. June 1844
Jakob Kippenhahn was born in June 1844 at Germany. He married Elisabetha (?) circa 1877.
Johann Adam Kippenhahn
M, b. December 1878
Johann Adam Kippenhahn was also known as "John". He was born in December 1878 at Amana Colony, Iowa Co., IA. He was the son of Jakob Kippenhahn and Elisabetha (?) Johann Adam Kippenhahn married Emilie Louise Heinemann.
Charles Jacob Kippenhan
M, b. 8 November 1919, d. 23 September 2010
Charles Jacob Kippenhan was born on 8 November 1919 at Middle Amana, Iowa Co., IA. He was the son of Johann Adam Kippenhahn and Emilie Louise Heinemann. Charles Jacob Kippenhan married Jane Elizabeth Munsinger, daughter of Lawrence Estel Munsinger and Opal Douglas Jenkins, circa 1944. Charles Jacob Kippenhan died on 23 September 2010 at Seattle, King Co., WA, at age 90.
Johanna L. E. Kippenhan
F, b. circa 1914
Ida Esther Kipper
Ida Esther Kipper married Linley Casteel Street.
F, b. 15 June 1896, d. 16 November 1980
Bertie Kirby was born on 15 June 1896 at Florida.1 She married Willie D. Beach.1 Bertie Kirby died on 16 November 1980 at Gainesville, Alachua Co., FL, at age 84.
- [S2967] 1940 Federal Census, Suwanee County, Florida. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 618.
Jean Kirby married Stanley Braun.
John W. Kirby
M, b. 20 January 1854, d. 5 February 1931
Louis Robison Kirby
M, b. 23 September 1855
Sarah Kirby married Ely W. Townsend.
Margaret Ellen Kircher
Margaret Ellen Kircher married Bertran Theodore Hill.
M, d. before April 1910
(?) Kirk married Elizabeth Pennypacker, daughter of John B. Pennypacker and Mary A. Kramer.1 (?) Kirk died before April 1910 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.110.
Ada Bell Kirk
F, b. 19 December 1877, d. after April 1940
Ada Bell Kirk was born on 19 December 1877 at Holt Co., MO. She was the daughter of Joseph Kirk and Ellen C. Bearly. Ada Bell Kirk married Albert Lorenzo Streeter, son of Henry R. Streeter and Maria J. Wortman, on 20 April 1899 at the home of her parents near Hunter, Indian Territory (now OK). Ada Bell Kirk died after April 1940 at Marland, Holt Co., OK.
Children of Ada Bell Kirk and Albert Lorenzo Streeter
- Othel M. Streeter1 b. 19 Apr 1900, d. 22 Feb 1966
- Henry Ralph Streeter1 b. 9 Sep 1901, d. 12 Dec 1962
- Harry Albert Streeter1 b. 16 Jun 1903
- Virgil Thomas Streeter1 b. 18 May 1905, d. 4 Dec 1929
- Harold Joseph Streeter+1 b. 8 Mar 1908, d. Jan 1984
- Joseph D. Streeter1 b. 25 Mar 1909, d. 1 Nov 1965
- Opal Ellen Streeter b. 26 Feb 1911, d. Jan 1996
- Everett Benjamin Streeter b. 23 Jan 1917, d. 20 Nov 1980
- [S2442] 1910 Federal Census, Noble County, Oklahoma. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1264; FHL #1375277.
F, b. January 1845
Adaline Kirk was born in January 1845 at Fayette Co., OH.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Thomas Kirkpatrick and Elizabeth Parrett.1 Adaline Kirk lived in June 1900 at Rush Twp., Champaign Co., OH.3
Note: Unmarried as of 1900 census.
Note: Unmarried as of 1900 census.
- [S268] 1850 Federal Census, Fayette County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 678.
- [S269] 1870 Federal Census, Fayette County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1199; FHL #552698.
- [S262] 1900 Federal Census, Champaign County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1245; FHL #1241245.
Bertha L. Kirk1
F, b. circa 1872
Bertha L. Kirk was born circa 1872 at Jefferson Twp., Fayette Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Madison S. Kirkpatrick and Agnes L. Collier.1
- [S566] 1880 Federal Census, Fayette County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Rolls 1013 & 1014, FHL #1255013-4.
Blanche Lavonna Kirk1
F, b. 24 February 1904, d. 13 July 1986
Blanche Lavonna Kirk was born on 24 February 1904 at Missouri.1 She was the daughter of J. Caleb Kirk and Mary (?)1 Blanche Lavonna Kirk married Samuel Peterson, son of Charles Augustus Peterson and Samantha Alice Starr, on 7 July 1922 at Portland, Multnomah Co., OR. Blanche Lavonna Kirk died on 13 July 1986 at Washington Co., OR, at age 82.
Children of Blanche Lavonna Kirk and Samuel Peterson
Caroline Bailey Kirk
F, b. 1868
Cyrus H. Kirk1
M, b. circa 1847
- [S346] 1880 Federal Census, Belmont County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 0994, FHL #1254994.
Elizabeth Kirk married Thomas Woodward.
F, b. August 1867, d. 1966
Elizabeth Kirk was born in August 1867 at Illinois.1 She married Everett W. Neff on 26 March 1894 at Montgomery Co., IL. Elizabeth Kirk died in 1966. She was buried in 1966 at Girard Township Cemetery, Girard Twp., Macoupin Co., IL, Find A Grave Memorial# 75112557.
- [S1683] 1900 Federal Census, Macoupin County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 324; FHL #1240324.
Elizabeth Starr Kirk
F, b. 1866, d. 1927
Ellen Jane Kirk
F, b. 17 July 1844, d. February 1914
Ellen Jane Kirk was born on 17 July 1844 at Virginia (now WV). She married Samuel Lewis Powell circa 1873, Five children born, one living as of the 1900 census.1 Ellen Jane Kirk died in February 1914 at East Finley Twp., Washington Co., PA, at age 69.
Child of Ellen Jane Kirk and Samuel Lewis Powell
- Harry Clifford Powell+ b. 14 Jan 1874, d. 9 Feb 1951
- [S2209] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1494; FHL #1241494.
M, b. circa 1868
Ely J. Kirk was born circa 1868 at Jefferson Twp., Fayette Co., OH.1 He was the son of Henry Kirk and Elmira Parrett.1