Samuel Hine was the son of Elizabeth Miller.
F, b. 11 July 1841, d. 10 January 1914
Margaret Hinebaugh was also known as "Minnie". She was born on 11 July 1841 at Pittsburgh, Allegheny Co., PA. She lived in 1866, Relocated to Iowa. She married William Henry Tallman, son of James Bell Tallman and Isabella McConnell, in 1867. Margaret Hinebaugh lived in 1888 at Siskiyou Co., CA, relocated from Missouri. She died on 10 January 1914 at Mt. Shasta Memorial Park, Mt. Shasta, Siskiyou Co., CA, at age 72 Findagrave #103923580.
Children of Margaret Hinebaugh and William Henry Tallman
- Charles Milton Tallman b. 30 Dec 1867, d. 22 Dec 1949
- Nancy Belle Tallman b. 30 Dec 1867
- Jessie Elizabeth Tallman+ b. 4 May 1869, d. 15 Sep 1938
- Susan Ellen Tallman b. c 1872
- William Gray Tallman b. c 1873
- George Cornell Tallman b. 1878, d. 23 Apr 1925
- Margaret Flora Tallman b. Apr 1880
- Millie Bell Tallman
F, b. September 1857, d. 26 April 1924
Bertha Hinedaugh was born in September 1857 at New York.1 She married Samuel Ladds on 6 May 1882 at Manhattan, New York Co., NY. Bertha Hinedaugh died on 26 April 1924 at Queens, Queens Co., NY, at age 66.
Child of Bertha Hinedaugh and Samuel Ladds
- John Alfred Ladds+ b. 12 Aug 1883, d. Nov 1957
- [S1172] 1900 Federal Census, Kings County, New York. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1043-1069; FHL #1241043-69.
F, b. May 1872, d. 13 January 1961
Charlotte Hinerman was born in May 1872 at Green Co., PA, or 18 NOV 1873 per other sources.1 She married Albert Glover circa 1890.1 Charlotte Hinerman died on 13 January 1961 at Weston, Lewis Co., WV, at age 88.
Child of Charlotte Hinerman and Albert Glover
- John Raymond Glover+1 b. Apr 1892, d. 1950
- [S1217] 1900 Federal Census, Wetzel County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1775.
F, b. 19 May 1844
Angeline Hines was born on 19 May 1844 at Green Twp., Ross Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of (?) Dunlap and Elizabeth Hines.2 Angeline Hines married Austin P. Jones on 14 November 1865.1
Child of Angeline Hines and Austin P. Jones
- Alpharetta Jones+1 b. Feb 1868, d. 28 Apr 1959
Anne Elizabeth Hines
F, b. 25 March 1863, d. 1 May 1940
Anne Elizabeth Hines was born on 25 March 1863 at County Galway, Ireland. She married Frank Starr, son of Henry Starr and Ann W. Bersford, on 21 December 1885 at Moorestown, NJ. Anne Elizabeth Hines died on 1 May 1940 at age 77.
Children of Anne Elizabeth Hines and Frank Starr
- Charles North Starr b. 27 Apr 1886, d. 23 Jan 1887
- Frank Hines Starr b. 30 Aug 1888
- George John Starr b. 8 May 1890
- Theodore Izmailoff Starr b. 23 May 1900
Elinor L. Hines
F, b. 22 July 1943, d. 11 October 1996
Note: Elinor was married multiple times, spouse names not known. Elinor L. Hines was born on 22 July 1943. She was the daughter of Jacob P. Hines and Frances O. Beyl. Elinor L. Hines died on 11 October 1996 at Scioto Co. (probably), OH, at age 53 dates per SSDI, last residence Portsmouth.
F, b. circa 1825
Elizabeth Hines was born circa 1825 at Ohio.1
Child of Elizabeth Hines and (?) Dunlap
- Angeline Hines+1 b. 19 May 1844
- [S248] 1850 Federal Census, Ross County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 725.
Jacob P. Hines
M, b. 15 April 1915, d. 17 July 2003
Jacob P. Hines was also known as "Jake". He was born on 15 April 1915 at Arkansas.1 He was the son of William M. Hines and Emily (?)1 Jacob P. Hines married Frances O. Beyl, daughter of Jesse Mason Beyl and Zola B. Jackson. Jacob P. Hines died on 17 July 2003 at age 88.
Children of Jacob P. Hines and Frances O. Beyl
- Joyce Ann Hines+ b. 26 Dec 1934, d. 9 Feb 1996
- Elinor L. Hines b. 22 Jul 1943, d. 11 Oct 1996
- [S2114] 1920 Federal Census, Clark County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 425.
Joyce Ann Hines
F, b. 26 December 1934, d. 9 February 1996
Joyce Ann Hines was born on 26 December 1934. She was the daughter of Jacob P. Hines and Frances O. Beyl. Joyce Ann Hines died on 9 February 1996 at age 61.
Child of Joyce Ann Hines
- Frances Fay Fackler b. 3 May 1956, d. 1 Oct 2009
Katherine N. Hines
F, b. 28 September 1923, d. 2012
Katherine N. Hines was born on 28 September 1923 at Polk Co. (probably), IA. She was the daughter of Sgt. Bertram Cyril Blanchard and Mary Jane Hines. Katherine N. Hines married John Paul Major. Katherine N. Hines died in 2012. She was buried in 2012 at Highland Memory Gardens, Forest City, Seminole Co., FL, Findagrave #162935548.
Child of Katherine N. Hines and John Paul Major
- Jay Patrick Major b. 19 May 1957, d. 28 Sep 1984
Mary E. Hines
Mary E. Hines married Capt. Melvin David Munsinger, son of John David Munsinger and Elsie Dora Spence, on 7 September 1957 at Alameda Co., CA.
Mary Jane Hines
F, b. 22 August 1907, d. 27 February 1991
Mary Jane Hines was born on 22 August 1907. She married Sgt. Bertram Cyril Blanchard, son of Albert Foster Blanchard and Ethel Lenora Stanfield, before April 1930. Mary Jane Hines died on 27 February 1991 at age 83.
Child of Mary Jane Hines and Sgt. Bertram Cyril Blanchard
- Katherine N. Hines+ b. 28 Sep 1923, d. 2012
F, b. 28 March 1820
Matilda Hines was born on 28 March 1820 at New York. She married David C. Brumback, son of Daniel Brumback and Sarah Culp, on 11 July 1844 at Ripley Twp., Huron Co., OH.
Children of Matilda Hines and David C. Brumback
- Asa Freidus Brumbach b. 1846
- Daniel Brumback+ b. Sep 1846, d. 1903
- Edward Sherman Brumbach+ b. 10 Aug 1849, d. 1 Aug 1928
- Edwin Austin Brumbach b. 10 Aug 1849, d. 31 Aug 1918
- Legrand M. Brumbach b. 27 Jun 1852, d. 31 Aug 1918
- Brumbach b. 1854, d. 1854
- Charles C. Brumbach b. 7 Mar 1856, d. 25 Jun 1928
- Olive J. Brumbach b. 1859, d. 1936
Matilda May Hines
F, b. 11 May 1868, d. 13 October 1950
Matilda May Hines was born on 11 May 1868 at Dover, Lafayette Co., MO. She married Walter W. Hart circa 1887. Matilda May Hines died on 13 October 1950 at Topeka, Shawnee Co., KS, at age 82.
Child of Matilda May Hines and Walter W. Hart
- Marshall Dempsy Hart+ b. 15 Aug 1888, d. 22 Oct 1955
Senith Wood Hines
F, b. 8 August 1889, d. 3 May 1933
Senith Wood Hines was born on 8 August 1889 at Sandyville, Warren Co., IA. She married John Franklin Benge. Senith Wood Hines died on 3 May 1933 at Indianola, Warren Co., IA, at age 43. She was buried in May 1933 at IOOF Cemetery, Indianola, Warren Co., IA, Find A Grave Memorial# 31443579.
Children of Senith Wood Hines and John Franklin Benge
- Smith James Benge+ b. 2 Apr 1911, d. 20 Mar 1958
- Clarence Mack Benge+ b. 8 Jan 1920, d. 10 Jun 1967
William M. Hines1
M, b. circa 1886
Child of William M. Hines and Emily (?)
- Jacob P. Hines+1 b. 15 Apr 1915, d. 17 Jul 2003
- [S2114] 1920 Federal Census, Clark County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 425.
Roy Earl Hiney
M, b. 28 May 1894, d. 5 June 1964
Roy Earl Hiney was born on 28 May 1894 at Linn, Gilmer Co., WV. He married Ulda Ruth Carson on 10 March 1918 at Linn, Gilmer Co., WV. Roy Earl Hiney died on 5 June 1964 at Linn, Gilmer Co., WV, at age 70. He was buried in June 1964 at Hiney Hill Cemetery, Linn, Gilmer Co., WV, Findagrave #55810629.
Child of Roy Earl Hiney and Ulda Ruth Carson
- William Rymer Hiney b. 30 Mar 1920, d. 14 Nov 2002
William Rymer Hiney
M, b. 30 March 1920, d. 14 November 2002
William Rymer Hiney was also known as "Willie". He was born on 30 March 1920 at Linn, Gilmer Co., WV. He was the son of Roy Earl Hiney and Ulda Ruth Carson. William Rymer Hiney married Mary Elizabeth Wolfe, daughter of James William Wolfe and Rosa Belle Davis. William Rymer Hiney died on 14 November 2002 at Institute, Kanawha Co., WV, at age 82. He was buried in November 2002 at Floral Hills Memorial Gardens, Harrison Co., WV, Findagrave #55811093.
Jake Emil Hink
M, b. 2 May 1913, d. 11 September 1965
Jake Emil Hink was born on 2 May 1913 at Walsh, Alberta, Canada. He married Margaret Dorothy Starling, daughter of Cave Johnson Starling and Catherine Boswell, in 1941 at Alberta, Canada. Jake Emil Hink died on 11 September 1965 at Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, at age 52.
Dorothy Grace Hinkel1
F, b. 14 July 1899, d. 28 February 1982
Dorothy Grace Hinkel was born on 14 July 1899 at Quakertown, Bucks Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Harry Wilson Hinkel and Olivia Clymer.1 Dorothy Grace Hinkel married Paul Mower Crider, son of Abraham Lincoln Crider and Minnie Zora Mower, on 24 September 1923. Dorothy Grace Hinkel died on 28 February 1982 at Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA, at age 82 Dates per SSDI.
Children of Dorothy Grace Hinkel and Paul Mower Crider
- Thomas Hinkel Crider2 b. 2 Nov 1924, d. 23 Feb 1974
- Olivia Grace Crider2 b. c 1926
Harry Wilson Hinkel1
M, b. 15 September 1863, d. 14 March 1932
Harry Wilson Hinkel was born on 15 September 1863 at Pennsylvania.1 He married Olivia Clymer on 30 September 1896 at Quakertown, Bucks Co., PA. Harry Wilson Hinkel died on 14 March 1932 at Quakertown, Bucks Co., PA, at age 68.
Child of Harry Wilson Hinkel and Olivia Clymer
- Dorothy Grace Hinkel+1 b. 14 Jul 1899, d. 28 Feb 1982
- [S903] 1900 Federal Census, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1385; FHL #1241385.
F, b. 26 June 1901, d. January 1991
Alta Hinkle was born on 26 June 1901. She married Virgil George Houston, son of George William Houston and Helen Edna Shullenberger, on 20 August 1920. Alta Hinkle died in January 1991 at age 89 Dates per SSDI.
James Richard Hinkle
M, b. 28 October 1941, d. 4 July 2016
James Richard Hinkle was born on 28 October 1941 at Breathitt Co., KY. He married Dr. Diane Ruth Leonard, daughter of Daniel Adair Leonard and Miriam Wells, in 1960. James Richard Hinkle died on 4 July 2016 at Florence, Florence Co., SC, at age 74. He was buried in July 2016 at Rosco Davis Cemetery, Paintsville, Johnson Co., KY, Findagrave #138220156.
Note: "Senator" according to the Gebhart book. Joseph Hinkle married Elizabeth DeBolt.
Child of Joseph Hinkle and Elizabeth DeBolt
- Nancy Hinkle+ b. c 1815, d. 1897
June Ildene Hinkle
F, b. 13 June 1926
June Ildene Hinkle was born on 13 June 1926. She was the daughter of William Lewis Hinkle and Susie Christine Davis.
Justin Alan Hinkle
M, b. 7 June 1980, d. 1 January 1998
Justin Alan Hinkle was born on 7 June 1980. He died on 1 January 1998 at age 17.
Maude Elizabeth Hinkle
F, b. circa 1902, d. 16 July 1987
Maude Elizabeth Hinkle was born circa 1902 at Ohio.1 She married Walter Forest Clark on 29 November 1919 at Belmont Co., OH. Maude Elizabeth Hinkle died on 16 July 1987 at Belmont Co., OH. She was buried in July 1987 at Ebenezer Cemetery, Bethesda, Belmont Co., OH, Findagrave #136497019.
Child of Maude Elizabeth Hinkle and Walter Forest Clark
- Wanda Jean Clark+ b. 7 Sep 1927
- [S2960] 1930 Federal Census, Belmont County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 1752; FHL #2341486.
F, b. circa 1815, d. 1897
Nancy Hinkle was born circa 1815 at Ohio.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Hinkle and Elizabeth DeBolt. Nancy Hinkle married Henry Gebhart, son of Johannes Gebhart and Catharine Kemp, on 10 November 1834 at Butler Co., OH.2 Nancy Hinkle died in 1897.
Children of Nancy Hinkle and Henry Gebhart
- Joseph Gebhart+1 b. 11 Oct 1835, d. 12 Aug 1912
- Catherine Gebhart2 b. c 1837
- Squire Gebhart2 b. 1839, d. 1929
- Rachael Gebhart2 b. 1842, d. 1930
- Thomas Gebhart2 b. c 1843
- Lucinda Gebhart2 b. c 1845, d. 3 Jan 1857
- Mary Elizabeth Gebhart2 b. c 1847, d. 13 Jul 1941
Nellie May Hinkle1
F, b. 1878, d. 1944
Nellie May Hinkle was born in 1878 at Indiana.1 She married Charles Marks circa 1898.1 Nellie May Hinkle died in 1944. She was buried in 1944 at Peoria Cemetery, Peoria, Miami Co., IN, Find A Grave Memorial# 5185467.
Child of Nellie May Hinkle and Charles Marks
- Francis M. Marks+1 b. c 1901, d. 1940
- [S3919] 1920 Federal Census, Miami County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 440.