Julius Arthur Morgan1
M, b. 12 September 1915
Julius Arthur Morgan was born on 12 September 1915.1 He was the son of Richard Morgan and Phoebe Carrie Miller.1
Louis Tilden Morgan1
M, b. 21 December 1897
Louis Tilden Morgan was born on 21 December 1897.1 He was the son of Richard Morgan and Phoebe Carrie Miller.1
F, b. circa 1819
Lucinda Morgan was born circa 1819 at Tennessee.1 She was the daughter of (?) Morgan.1 Lucinda Morgan married William W. English on 8 October 1837 at Fountain Co., IN.
- [S1454] 1850 Federal Census, Fountain County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 145.
Mabel Ruth Morgan1
F, b. 9 September 1903
Mabel Ruth Morgan was born on 9 September 1903.1 She was the daughter of Richard Morgan and Phoebe Carrie Miller.1
F, b. 22 August 1693, d. 24 December 1750
F, b. 13 November 1799, d. 15 April 1833
F, d. before 1755
F, b. 13 December 1794, d. 22 April 1821
Mary Ann Morgan
F, b. 5 August 1848, d. 29 August 1929
Mary Ann Morgan was born on 5 August 1848 at Iowa. She was the daughter of Joseph V. Morgan and Anna (?) Mary Ann Morgan married Rev. Robert Charles Danford, son of Milton Danford and Rachel Sarah Mechem, on 25 February 1869 at IA. Mary Ann Morgan died on 29 August 1929 at age 81. She was buried in September 1929 at Kellerby Cemetery, Prague, Lincoln Co., OK.
Children of Mary Ann Morgan and Rev. Robert Charles Danford
- Charles A. Danford b. 7 Mar 1870, d. 26 Feb 1872
- Laura Danford+ b. 29 Oct 1871, d. 15 Sep 1959
- Frank C. Danford+ b. 24 Jan 1874, d. 3 Nov 1945
- Rachel Danford+ b. 18 Mar 1876, d. 1962
- Daniel B. Danford+ b. 30 Dec 1878, d. 1 Jan 1948
- Anna Danford b. 18 Jan 1882, d. 6 Jan 1960
- Rev. William Joseph Danford+ b. 14 Sep 1885, d. 11 Jun 1962
- John W. Danford b. 11 Dec 1888, d. 2 Oct 1892
- Nora Bernice Danford+ b. 20 Sep 1891, d. 17 Jul 1976
F, b. 20 December 1896, d. 2 February 1992
Mildred Morgan was born on 20 December 1896 at Highland Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Daniel Morgan and Lucy Bell Smith.2 Mildred Morgan married (?) Evans after 1930. Mildred Morgan was buried in February 1992 at Hillsboro Cemetery, Hillsboro, Highland Co., OH. She died on 2 February 1992 at age 95 Dates per SSDI.
M, b. 1698, d. between March 1727 and April 1728
Morgan Morgan was born in 1698 at Gwynedd MM., Pennsylvania. He was the son of Edward Morgan and Elizabeth Jarman. Morgan Morgan married Dorothy Hughes circa 1718. Morgan Morgan died between March 1727 and April 1728 at Philadelphia Co., PA.
M, b. 10 September 1760, d. 13 March 1833
Morgan Morgan was born on 10 September 1760 at Virginia. He was the son of John Morgan. Morgan Morgan married Jane Boone, daughter of Edward Neddy Boone and Martha Bryan, in 1783 at Kentucky. Morgan Morgan died on 13 March 1833 at Feliciana Parish, LA, at age 72.
Children of Morgan Morgan and Jane Boone
- John Morgan b. 7 Jun 1783, d. 3 Apr 1803
- Charity Morgan b. 1785
- Sarah Morgan b. 7 Jan 1787, d. 24 Sep 1797
- Elizabeth Morgan b. 21 Dec 1788, d. 1 Nov 1833
- William Morgan b. 2 Dec 1790
- George Morgan b. 2 Dec 1792
- Mary Morgan b. 13 Dec 1794, d. 22 Apr 1821
- Hannah Morgan b. 2 Jan 1797, d. 1821
- Martha Morgan b. 13 Nov 1799, d. 15 Apr 1833
- Cyrus Morgan b. 10 Jul 1801, d. 1801
- Joseph Morgan b. 10 Jul 1801
- Daniel Morgan b. 1802, d. 1857
- Nancy Morgan b. 1804, d. 1855
M, b. 3 May 1749, d. 29 February 1832
Morgan Morgan was born on 3 May 1749 at Gwynedd, Montgomery Co., PA. He was the son of Edward Morgan and Margaret Rittenhouse. Morgan Morgan married Ann Roberts on 21 April 1774 at Gwynedd MM, Montgomery Co., PA. Morgan Morgan died on 29 February 1832 at Whitpain Twp., Montgomery Co., PA, at age 82.
F, b. 1804, d. 1855
Nancy Emily Morgan1
F, b. April 1836
Nancy Emily Morgan was born in April 1836 at Tennessee.1 She married James J. House after 21 September 1850.
- [S1979] 1900 Federal Census, Jefferson County, Alabama. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 23; FHL #1240023.
Opal G. Morgan
F, b. 1902
Opal G. Morgan was born in 1902 at Nebraska.1 She was the daughter of Harry S. Morgan and Sophia (?)1 Opal G. Morgan married Elmer Lafayette Tallman, son of Richard Tallman and Jennie Matthews. Opal G. Morgan lived in 1930 at Blaine Twp., Smith Co., KS.2
Children of Opal G. Morgan and Elmer Lafayette Tallman
Rebecca Morgan married Abraham Leggett, son of John Leggett and Sarah Alsop, on 29 May 1777 at North Salem, Westchester Co., NY.1
F, d. circa 1809
Rebecca Morgan married Peter Cornelius, son of John Cornelius and Eleanor Little. Rebecca Morgan was the daughter of John Morgan and Catherine (?) Rebecca Morgan was born at Baltimore Co., MD. She died circa 1809.
M, b. 8 October 1873
Richard Morgan was born on 8 October 1873 at Hagerstown, Washington Co., MD.1 He was the son of Otha Morgan and Mary Moats.1 Richard Morgan married Phoebe Carrie Miller, daughter of Albertis Miller and Susan Reichard, on 11 July 1894.1 Richard Morgan lived in 1926 at Aurelia, Cherokee Co., IA.1
Children of Richard Morgan and Phoebe Carrie Miller
F, b. 15 June 1868, d. 9 July 1939
Rosena Morgan was also known as Rosa. She was born on 15 June 1868 at IN. She married Henry Columbus Wolfe, son of William Wolfe and Mary Malinda Baxley, on 31 August 1900 at Jackson Co., IN. Rosena Morgan died on 9 July 1939 at Brownstown, Jackson Co., IN, at age 71.
M, b. circa 1907
Roy Morgan was born circa 1907 at Illinois.1 He married Lois Zellers, daughter of Daniel Leslie Zellers and Mary Moore Turner, before 11 April 1940.
- [S3432] 1940 Federal Census, Waukesha County, Wisconsin. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 4533.
Ruth Morgan was the daughter of Hisley Morgan and Anna (?) Ruth Morgan married Edwin O. Martin, son of Linus Martin and Susan E. Albright, on 25 October 1910, Ceremony By Rev. J. P. Koontz.1
Children of Ruth Morgan and Edwin O. Martin
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 650.
Ruth B. Morgan1
F, b. circa 1901
Ruth B. Morgan was born circa 1901 at Brown Twp., Paulding Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Austin M. Morgan and Anna Eva Wilhelm.1
- [S1519] 1910 Federal Census, Paulding County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1220; FHL #1375233.
F, b. circa 1700, d. 1 January 1777
Sarah Morgan was born circa 1700 at Gwynedd MM, Pennsylvania. She was the daughter of Edward Morgan and Elizabeth Jarman. Sarah Morgan married Squire Boone, son of George Boone and Mary Milton Maugridge, in September 1720 at Gwynedd MM Meeting House, Oley Twp., Berks Co., PA, date Old Style: 23 7mo., 1720. Sarah Morgan died on 1 January 1777 at Mocksville, Davie Co., NC. She was buried in January 1777 at Joppa Cemetery, Mocksville, Davie Co., NC.
Children of Sarah Morgan and Squire Boone
- Sarah Cassandra Boone+ b. 7 Jun 1724
- Israel Boone+ b. 9 May 1726, d. 26 Jun 1756
- Samuel Boone+ b. 20 May 1728
- Jonathan Boone+ b. 6 Dec 1730, d. c 1808
- Elizabeth Boone+ b. 5 Feb 1732
- Daniel Boone+ b. 22 Oct 1734, d. 26 Sep 1820
- Mary Boone+ b. 3 Nov 1736, d. 1819
- Nathaniel Boone b. c 1738, d. c 1738
- George Boone+ b. c Jan 1739, d. c 11 Nov 1820
- Edward Neddy Boone+ b. 19 Nov 1740, d. 6 Oct 1780
- Squire Boone+ b. 5 Oct 1744, d. 15 Aug 1815
- Hannah Morgan Boone+ b. 24 Aug 1746, d. bt Apr 1828 - May 1828
F, b. 7 January 1787, d. 24 September 1797
Urnie Albertis Morgan1
M, b. 26 September 1896, d. 14 November 1896
Urnie Albertis Morgan was born on 26 September 1896.1 He was the son of Richard Morgan and Phoebe Carrie Miller.1 Urnie Albertis Morgan died on 14 November 1896.1
Virginia Morgan married Charles W. Wilbur.
M, b. 1704, d. before 29 July 1741
William Morgan was born in 1704 at Gwynedd Twp., Montgomery Co., PA. He was the son of Edward Morgan and Elizabeth Jarman. William Morgan married Elizabeth Roberts on 27 August 1723 at Haverford MM, Chester Co., PA, Date (Old Style) 27th, 8 mo., 1723. William Morgan married Catherine Robeson on 10 July 1731. William Morgan died before 29 July 1741.