Edward Stouffer Lehman
M, b. 25 December 1883
F, b. 22 October 1809, d. 8 June 1891
Elizabeth Lehman was Mennonite. She was born on 22 October 1809 at Greene Twp., Franklin Co., PA. She was the daughter of Rev. Daniel Lehman and Anna Huber. Elizabeth Lehman married Abraham Shetter, son of Johannes Schetter and Anna Stouffer, on 5 March 1829 at Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA. Elizabeth Lehman died on 8 June 1891 at Franklin Co., PA, at age 81. She was buried in June 1891 at Stouffers Burial Ground, Stoufferstown, Franklin Co., PA.
Children of Elizabeth Lehman and Abraham Shetter
- John Lehman Shetter+ b. 18 Jan 1830, d. 16 Jan 1898
- Anne Shetter b. 9 Sep 1831
- Absolom Shetter b. Jun 1833
- Susanna Shetter b. 25 Mar 1836
- Elizabeth Shetter b. 25 Mar 1836
- Christian Shetter b. 2 Jan 1839, d. 15 Aug 1840
- Daniel Shetter b. 30 Jun 1841, d. 9 Apr 1912
- Isaac Shetter b. 6 Mar 1844, d. 19 May 1926
F, b. 9 August 1805
Elizabeth Lehman married Samuel Detweiler. Elizabeth Lehman was born on 9 August 1805.
Elizabeth L. Lehman1
F, b. 23 July 1912, d. 4 December 2003
Elizabeth L. Lehman was also known as "Libby". She was born on 23 July 1912 at Alhambra, Los Angeles Co., CA.1 She was the daughter of Lorenzo Jacob Lehman and Ella Forney.1 Elizabeth L. Lehman married Kenneth Calvin Brownsberger before April 1940. Elizabeth L. Lehman died on 4 December 2003 at age 91.
Elsie Catherine Lehman
F, b. 20 September 1871
Elsie S. Lehman1
F, b. March 1887
Elsie S. Lehman was born in March 1887 at Leitersburg Dist., Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Lehman and Emma Virginia Stouffer.1
- [S932] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 629; FHL #1240629.
Emery Stover Lehman
M, b. 28 February 1866, d. 22 February 1910
F, b. 30 September 1802
Esther Lehman was born on 30 September 1802. She married Abraham Stouffer, son of Abraham Stouffer and Elizabeth Reesor, at York Co., Ontario, Canada.
Dr. Ezra Lehman
M, b. 18 January 1871, d. 1931
Dr. Franklin Lehman
M, b. 4 September 1873
F, b. 17 September 1833, d. 8 March 1886
Hannah Lehman was born on 17 September 1833 at Pennsylvania.1 She married Augustine Windle, son of John Windle and Eve Elizabeth Bushong, on 4 April 1852 at Columbiana Co., OH.1 Hannah Lehman died on 8 March 1886 at Columbiana Co., OH, at age 52. She was buried in March 1886 at Columbiana Cemetery, Columbiana, Columbiana Co., OH.
Children of Hannah Lehman and Augustine Windle
- [S258] 1870 Federal Census, Columbiana County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Rolls 1183-4; FHL #552682-3.
M, b. 24 June 1849, d. 23 July 1902
Hiram Lehman was born on 24 June 1849. He married Elizabeth Knavel circa 1870. Hiram Lehman died on 23 July 1902 at age 53. He was buried in July 1902 at Berkey Cemetery, Windber, Somerset Co., PA, Findagrave #8931864.
M, b. circa 1803, d. 11 January 1881
Jacob Lehman was born circa 1803 at Pennsylvania.1 He was the son of Jacob Lehman. Jacob Lehman married Mary Stouffer, daughter of Jacob Stouffer and Catherine Witmer, in 1827. Jacob Lehman died on 11 January 1881.
Children of Jacob Lehman and Mary Stouffer
- John Lehman b. 22 Jan 1829, d. 17 Dec 1907
- Daniel Lehman b. 27 May 1830, d. 4 Jul 1831
- Mary Lehman b. 30 May 1833, d. 15 Aug 1838
- Rev. Jacob S. Lehman+ b. 22 Jan 1835, d. 30 Apr 1924
- Christian C. Lehman+ b. 14 Jan 1837, d. 27 Nov 1929
- Benjamin Lehman+ b. 17 Feb 1839, d. 9 Apr 1918
- Abraham S. Lehman+ b. 17 Mar 1841, d. 11 Jan 1926
- Leah S. Lehman b. 22 Feb 1844, d. 1928
- [S185] 1870 Federal Census, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1345; FHL #552844.
M, b. circa 1816
- [S388] 1870 Federal Census, Hocking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1223; FHL #552722.
Child of Jacob Lehman
- Jacob Lehman+ b. c 1803, d. 11 Jan 1881
Jacob Baer Lehman1
M, b. 28 February 1805, d. 4 August 1866
Jacob Baer Lehman was born on 28 February 1805 at Rohrerstown, Lancaster Co., PA.1 He was the son of John Lehman and Anna Baer. Jacob Baer Lehman married Barbara (?) on 14 April 1828 at Lancaster Co., PA.1 Jacob Baer Lehman died on 4 August 1866 at Leitersburg Dist., Washington Co., MD, at age 61.
- [S870] 1860 Federal Census, Washington County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 483; FHL #803483.
Rev. Jacob S. Lehman
M, b. 22 January 1835, d. 30 April 1924
Rev. Jacob S. Lehman was ordained; Bishop, Reformed Mennonite Church. He was born on 22 January 1835 at Guilford Twp., Franklin Co., PA. He was the son of Jacob Lehman and Mary Stouffer. Rev. Jacob S. Lehman married Mary Ryder Stouffer, daughter of Jacob Stouffer and Eliza Ryder, on 3 January 1869. Rev. Jacob S. Lehman died on 30 April 1924 at Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA, at age 89.
Jessie S. Lehman1
F, b. circa 1874
Jessie S. Lehman was born circa 1874 at Leitersburg Dist., Washington Co., MD.1 She was the daughter of Abraham Lehman and Emma Virginia Stouffer.1
- [S892] 1880 Federal Census, Washington County, Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 516, FHL #1254516.
M, b. 22 January 1829, d. 17 December 1907
M, b. 25 December 1743, d. 25 July 1824
John Lehman was born on 25 December 1743 at Lancaster Co., PA. He married Anna Baer in 1770. John Lehman died on 25 July 1824 at age 80.
John Harper Lehman
M, b. 6 June 1947, d. 2 March 2011
Leah S. Lehman
F, b. 22 February 1844, d. 1928
Leah S. Lehman was born on 22 February 1844 at Guilford Twp., Franklin Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Jacob Lehman and Mary Stouffer. Leah S. Lehman married David G. Stoner on 22 November 1871, No children.2 Leah S. Lehman died in 1928.
Lena Pearl Lehman
F, b. 30 October 1893, d. 11 March 1957
Lena Pearl Lehman was born on 30 October 1893 at Macon Co. (probably), IL.1 She married Joseph Stanley Ransdell in 1911. Lena Pearl Lehman died on 11 March 1957 at San Andreas, Calaveras Co., CA, at age 63. She was buried in March 1957 at Acacia Memorial Park, Modesto, Stanislaus Co., CA, Findagrave #37613510.
Child of Lena Pearl Lehman and Joseph Stanley Ransdell
- Roy Lehman Ransdell+ b. 2 May 1920, d. 5 Aug 2007
- [S2666] 1900 Federal Census, Macon County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 323; FHL #1240323.
Lorenzo Jacob Lehman
M, b. 5 October 1873, d. 1927
Lorenzo Jacob Lehman was born on 5 October 1873 at Cambria Co., PA.1 He was the son of Hiram Lehman and Elizabeth Knavel. Lorenzo Jacob Lehman married Ella Forney, daughter of Edmund Forney and Elizabeth Hershey, on 31 March 1909. Lorenzo Jacob Lehman died in 1927.
Children of Lorenzo Jacob Lehman and Ella Forney
Lowell Harper Lehman1
M, b. 13 September 1914, d. 1 May 1998
Lowell Harper Lehman was born on 13 September 1914 at Reedley, Fresno Co., CA, WW II draft registration.1 He was the son of Lorenzo Jacob Lehman and Ella Forney.1 Lowell Harper Lehman was graduated in 1937 at La Verne College, La Verne, Los Angeles Co., CA; BA degree. He married Elinor Smith, daughter of Clyde Leroy Smith and Sarah Ellen Donley, on 26 June 1939. Lowell Harper Lehman lived on 16 October 1940 at Escondido, San Diego Co., CA. He began military service WW II service, U.S. Navy, Lt. JG with Amphibious Corps, discharged as Lt. Cdr. He died on 1 May 1998 at Redwood Terrace Retirement Community, Escondido, San Diego Co., CA, at age 83.
F, b. 17 December 1899
F, b. 28 February 1879, d. 12 March 1879
F, b. 7 July 1875