George W. Smith
M, b. 24 January 1841, d. 19 September 1897
George W. Smith was born on 24 January 1841 at Highland Co., OH. He married Lydia Wilkin, daughter of Eli Wilkin and Catherine Rhoades, on 2 November 1865 at Highland Co., OH. George W. Smith died on 19 September 1897 at Highland Co., OH, at age 56.
Children of George W. Smith and Lydia Wilkin
- Clara A. Smith b. 4 Sep 1867, d. 13 Mar 1870
- Sedora Alice Smith b. 27 Oct 1869, d. 7 Dec 1947
- Ida L. Smith+ b. 5 Nov 1871, d. 5 Jun 1942
- Albert L. Smith b. 6 Nov 1873, d. 17 May 1945
- Emma C. Smith b. 14 Oct 1875, d. 29 Jun 1934
- Stanley Franklin Smith+ b. 3 Sep 1877
- William C. Smith+ b. 7 Oct 1879
- James Garfield Smith b. 23 Oct 1881, d. Aug 1965
- Oliver Leslie Smith b. 24 Aug 1885, d. 24 Jan 1942
- George Clarence Smith b. 17 Jun 1887, d. 26 Apr 1954
- Eli Vernon Smith b. 28 Apr 1889, d. Sep 1962
- Eva Jane Smith b. 29 Jul 1891, d. 11 Jul 1910
- Lottie Ethel Smith+ b. 21 Apr 1896, d. 15 Aug 1951
George Wadman Smith1
M, b. 1811, d. April 1852
George Wadman Smith was born in 1811. He was the son of John Smith and Sarah Wadman. George Wadman Smith died in April 1852.
- [S20] Joseph Sullivant, A Genealogy and Family Memorial, 230.
George Washington Smith
George Washington Smith married Adda Rosetia Drummond.
George Washington Smith1
M, b. 27 March 1862, d. 27 May 1936
George Washington Smith was born on 27 March 1862 at Macon Co., MO.1 He married Harriet May Langstaff on 31 March 1887 at Warren Co., IA. George Washington Smith died on 27 May 1936 at Orient, Adair Co., IA, at age 74.
Child of George Washington Smith and Harriet May Langstaff
- [S3323] 1900 Federal Census, Madison County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 446; FHL #1240446.
George Wesley Smith
M, b. 6 July 1871, d. 12 February 1918
F, d. 6 October 1889
Georgia Smith married William St. Clair Shirk, son of John Stouffer Shirk and Mary Bowles Miller, on 22 January 1880. Georgia Smith died on 6 October 1889.1
Children of Georgia Smith and William St. Clair Shirk
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 669.
Georgia Eakle Smith
F, b. August 1873
Occupation: Trained nurse. Georgia Eakle Smith was born in August 1873.1 She was the daughter of David Owen Smith and Georgianna Frances Eakle. Georgia Eakle Smith lived in 1926 at Johnstown, PA.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 484.
Gerald Wilson Smith
M, b. circa 1916
Gerald Wilson Smith was born circa 1916. He lived in April 1940 at Arroyo Grande, San Luis Obisbo Co., CA; census ED 40-4, p.24B.
Gilbert Newman Fredus Smith
M, b. 20 March 1916
F, b. 1916, d. 1920
Glen Theodore Smith
M, b. 10 September 1906, d. 24 March 1993
Glen Theodore Smith was born on 10 September 1906 at Danville, Vermilion Co., IL. He was the son of Theodore Thomas Smith and Mabel Roe. Glen Theodore Smith married Helen Louise Baum, daughter of Chester Molt Baum and Nora Helen Gibbs, on 14 July 1931 at Rossville, Vermilion Co., IL; one child to this marriage. Glen Theodore Smith died on 24 March 1993 at Hillsboro Beach, Broward Co., FL, at age 86. He was buried in March 1993 at Springhill Cemetery, Danville, Vermilion Co., IL.
Glenn Orville Smith
M, b. 16 June 1914, d. 12 June 2003
Glenn Orville Smith was born on 16 June 1914 at Woodland Twp., Carroll Co., IL. He was the son of Orville Smith and Cora Ellen Fulrath. Glenn Orville Smith married Florence E. Schneider on 20 August 1938 at Carroll Co., IL. Glenn Orville Smith died on 12 June 2003 at Morrison Community Hospital, Carroll Co., IL, at age 88.
Gordon Philip Smith
M, b. 23 July 1911
Grace Alice Smith
F, b. 3 April 1914
Grace B. Smith1
F, b. April 1885
Grace B. Smith was born in April 1885 at Illinois.1 She was the daughter of (?) Smith and Helen (?)1
- [S240] 1900 Federal Census, Logan County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 319 & 320; FHL #1240319 - 20.
Granville Miller Smith
M, b. 31 January 1860
Granville Miller Smith was Evangelical Reformed.1 Occupation: Farmer at Frederick Co., MD.1 He was born on 31 January 1860 at Braddock, Frederick Co., MD.1 He was the son of John F. Smith and Mary Ann Miller. Granville Miller Smith married Emma Rizer, daughter of George H. Rizer and Mary Peftingall, on 25 March 1879; Ceremony performed by Rev. George F. Diehl.1 Granville Miller Smith lived in 1926 at R.D. 1, Frederick, Frederick Co., MD.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 487.
M, b. 6 March 1947, d. 22 September 1972
Guy Austin Smith1
M, b. 3 May 1916, d. 23 April 1965
Guy Austin Smith was born on 3 May 1916 at Red River Co., TX.1 He was the son of Randolph Dawson Smith and Margaret Lorine Windell.1 Guy Austin Smith married Irene R. (?) before April 1940.2 Guy Austin Smith lived in April 1940 at Tulia, Swisher Co., TX. He died on 23 April 1965 at Navajo Co., AZ, at age 48.
F, b. 30 August 1846, d. 27 November 1913
Hannah Smith was born on 30 August 1846 at Chambersburg, Franklin Co., PA; or 1847, as per 1900 census. She was the daughter of Rev. William R. Smith and Elizabeth Stouffer. Hannah Smith married Adam Fulrath, son of John Fulrath and Margaret Harr, on 13 March 1864 at Carroll Co., IL. Hannah Smith was United Brethren, Center Hill Church. She died on 27 November 1913 at Savanna, Carroll Co., IL, at age 67.
Children of Hannah Smith and Adam Fulrath
- William Russell Fulrath+ b. 7 Apr 1865, d. 5 Apr 1931
- George W. Fulrath+ b. 6 Feb 1867, d. 10 Jan 1938
- Adelaide Fulrath+ b. 21 Dec 1868, d. 21 Jun 1951
- Jacob Dixon Fulrath+ b. 8 Apr 1872, d. 7 Apr 1959
- Dr. Wesley Weaver Fulrath+ b. 23 Jun 1874, d. 24 Aug 1934
- Cora Ellen Fulrath+ b. 23 Nov 1876, d. 19 May 1966
- Benjamin Fulrath b. 1878, d. 1878
- Adam Milton Fulrath b. 7 Mar 1879, d. 14 Oct 1941
- Anna Elizabeth Fulrath+ b. 24 Dec 1881, d. 19 Jul 1965
- Grace Mabel Fulrath+ b. 5 Jul 1884, d. 15 Oct 1968
- Clarence M. Fulrath+ b. 6 Feb 1887, d. 4 Nov 1956
- Nellie P. Fulrath+ b. 5 Jan 1890, d. 20 Feb 1974
F, b. 27 February 1840, d. 1926
F, b. circa 1837
Hannah Smith was born circa 1837 at Wirt Co. (probably), VA (now WV).1 She was the daughter of James Smith.1
- [S678] 1850 Federal Census, Wirt County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 981.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 546.
F, b. 1770, d. 8 August 1856
Hannah Smith was born in 1770. She married Benjamin Windemute, son of Georg Philip Windemuth and Maria Juliana Huber, circa 1790. Hannah Smith died on 8 August 1856 at Ft. Erie, Niagara Co., Ontario, Canada.
Children of Hannah Smith and Benjamin Windemute
- Philip Wintermute b. 1790, d. 1814
- Abraham Wintermute b. 12 Apr 1793, d. Nov 1812
- Mary Wintermute b. 15 Oct 1794, d. 21 Dec 1883
- Margaret Wintermute+ b. 1796, d. 24 Oct 1863
- John William Wintermute+ b. 1798, d. 7 Sep 1879
- Anna Wintermute b. 1 Apr 1800, d. 19 Aug 1881
- Julia Wintermute+ b. 24 Apr 1810, d. 27 Jan 1885
- Eleanor Wintermute+ b. 24 Apr 1810, d. 24 Jun 1852
Hannah A. Smith1
F, b. February 1866
Hannah A. Smith was born in February 1866 at Indiana.1 She married James Rollins on 25 August 1887 at Howard Co., IN.
- [S323] 1900 Federal Census, Madison County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 385; FHL #1240385.
Harold A. Smith1
M, b. July 1898
Harold A. Smith was born in July 1898 at Multnomah Co., OR.1 He was the son of Henry Webster Smith and Rosetta Emily Severance.1
- [S455] 1900 Federal Census, Multnomah County, Oregon. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 1351; FHL #1241351.
Harold Arthur Smith
M, b. 28 June 1914, d. 18 November 1999
Harold Arthur Smith was born on 28 June 1914 at Prairie Twp., Crawford Co., IL. He was the son of Orren Henry Smith and Laura Eliizabeth Rhodes. Harold Arthur Smith married Leona Christine Reynolds, daughter of Frank Reynolds and Cora Guyer, on 28 December 1937 at Crawford Co., IL. Harold Arthur Smith died on 18 November 1999 at age 85.
Harold Jack Smith
M, b. 23 October 1924
Harold Jack Smith was born on 23 October 1924 at Columbus, Franklin Co., OH.
Harold M. Smith
M, b. 16 September 1913
Harold M. Smith was born on 16 September 1913 at Lancaster Co., PA.1 He was the son of Warren Virginius Smith and Helen Agnes Brown.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 344.