F, b. 25 May 1852
Alice Baugh was born on 25 May 1852.1 She was the daughter of Franklin Baugh and Elizabeth Price.1 Alice Baugh married Dr. Jesse H. Michener, son of Joseph Michener and Elizabeth Hamor, on 11 August 1881, No children.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.89.
Allen A. Baugh1
M, b. 5 June 1827, d. 16 May 1854
Allen A. Baugh was born on 5 June 1827.1 He was the son of George Baugh and Catharine Frick.1 Allen A. Baugh married Hannah B. Towers, daughter of Michael Towers and Rebecca Brooke, on 22 September 1852.1 Allen A. Baugh died on 16 May 1854 at age 26.1
Child of Allen A. Baugh and Hannah B. Towers
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.101.
Ann L. Baugh1
F, b. 24 February 1840, d. 16 August 1907
Ann L. Baugh was born on 24 February 1840.1 She was the daughter of John Baugh and Annie Stover.1 Ann L. Baugh married John H. Schreiner, son of Henry Schreiner and Barbara Ann Hoff, No children.1 Ann L. Baugh died on 16 August 1907 at age 67.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.107.
F, b. 4 March 1848, d. 14 September 1891
Ariadne Baugh was born on 4 March 1848.1 She was the daughter of Franklin Baugh and Elizabeth Price.1 Ariadne Baugh married Amos E. Miller, son of George Miller and Mary Evans, on 17 July 1871.1 Ariadne Baugh died on 14 September 1891 at age 43.1
Children of Ariadne Baugh and Amos E. Miller
- Gertrude Miller+1 b. 10 Jul 1872
- Hugh B. Miller+2 b. 24 Dec 1877
- Maude Miller2 b. 16 Feb 1882
F, b. 6 December 1766, d. 17 March 1842
Barbara Baugh was born on 6 December 1766. She married Martin Urner, son of Jacob Urner and Ann (?).1 Barbara Baugh died on 17 March 1842 at age 75.
Child of Barbara Baugh and Martin Urner
- Israel Urner+1 b. 8 May 1793, d. 31 Dec 1860
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 209.
Berthea Mitchell Baugh1
F, b. 13 April 1919
Berthea Mitchell Baugh was born on 13 April 1919.1 She was the daughter of Burton Fuller Baugh and M. Bertha Mitchell.1
Beulah Roe Baugh1
F, b. 12 December 1896, d. 27 April 1990
Beulah Roe Baugh was born on 12 December 1896 at Lewis Co., KY.1 She married William Cecil Denby on 14 December 1919 at Macoupin Co., IL. Beulah Roe Baugh died on 27 April 1990 at Carlinville, Macoupin Co., IL, at age 93. She was buried in April 1990 at Mayfield Memorial Park Cemetery, Carlinville, Macoupin Co., IL, Find A Grave Memorial# 157292676.
Child of Beulah Roe Baugh and William Cecil Denby
- Mary Margaret Denby+1 b. 20 Oct 1932, d. 6 Apr 2000
- [S3790] 1940 Federal Census, Macoupin County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 846.
Burton Fuller Baugh1
M, b. 6 September 1884
Burton Fuller Baugh was born on 6 September 1884 at Denver, Denver Co., CO.1 He was the son of John Baugh and Laura L. Lessig.1 Burton Fuller Baugh married M. Bertha Mitchell, daughter of Noah G. Mitchell and Martha L. (?), on 13 September 1916.1
Children of Burton Fuller Baugh and M. Bertha Mitchell
- Burton Woodrow Baugh1 b. 16 Jun 1917
- Berthea Mitchell Baugh1 b. 13 Apr 1919
- Martha June Baugh1 b. 29 Sep 1922
Burton Woodrow Baugh1
M, b. 16 June 1917
Burton Woodrow Baugh was born on 16 June 1917.1 He was the son of Burton Fuller Baugh and M. Bertha Mitchell.1
F, b. 17 January 1823, d. 18 May 1888
Caroline Baugh was born on 17 January 1823.1 She was the daughter of George Baugh and Catharine Frick.1 Caroline Baugh married John Ellis, son of James Ellis and Maria (?), on 14 June 1853, Ceremony by Rev. John R. Price.1 Caroline Baugh died on 18 May 1888 at age 65.1
Children of Caroline Baugh and John Ellis
- Ida Catharine Ellis2 b. 19 Sep 1854
- George Baugh Ellis2 b. 24 Dec 1859
F, b. 29 March 1849, d. 15 August 1920
Note: Did not marry.1 Clementine Baugh was born on 29 March 1849.1 She was the daughter of Franklin Baugh and Elizabeth Price.1 Clementine Baugh died on 15 August 1920 at Halifax, VT, at age 71.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.88.
F, b. 5 May 1827, d. 8 July 1887
Clementine Baugh was born on 5 May 1827.1 She was the daughter of John Baugh and Annie Stover.1 Clementine Baugh married Henry Cress circa 1845.1 Clementine Baugh died on 8 July 1887 at KS at age 60.1
Children of Clementine Baugh and Henry Cress
- Adelaide Baugh Cress+1 b. 9 Feb 1846, d. 4 Sep 1876
- Edward E. Cress+2 b. 28 Nov 1847, d. 22 Aug 1919
M, b. 14 September 1801, d. 3 May 1826
Daniel Baugh was born on 14 September 1801.1 He was the son of John Baugh and Mary Price.1 Daniel Baugh died on 3 May 1826 at age 24.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.110.
Edith C. Baugh1
F, b. 2 March 1881
Edith C. Baugh was born on 2 March 1881.1 She was the daughter of Horace L. Baugh and Margaret Croll.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.89.
M, b. 19 July 1813, d. 12 June 1878
Eli Baugh was born on 19 July 1813.1 He was the son of John Baugh and Mary Price.1 Eli Baugh died on 12 June 1878 at age 64.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.115.
F, b. 7 September 1815, d. 8 December 1887
Eliza Baugh was born on 7 September 1815.1 She was the daughter of John Baugh and Mary Price.1 Eliza Baugh married William Davis, son of John Davis and Pattie Davies.1 Eliza Baugh died on 8 December 1887 at age 72.1
Children of Eliza Baugh and William Davis
- D. Webster Davis+1 b. 8 Jun 1837, d. 1 Nov 1872
- Albert G. Davis2 b. 28 Mar 1840, d. 23 May 1868
- William H. Davis3 b. 1 Nov 1841, d. 23 Sep 1870
- Mary E. Davis2 b. 13 Jul 1846
- Emma J. Davis3 b. 2 Jul 1850, d. 4 Aug 1875
- Edward B. Davis+3 b. 15 Aug 1853, d. 3 Apr 1878
Elizabeth Baugh married Timothy Stivers.
Child of Elizabeth Baugh and Timothy Stivers
- George Henry Stivers+ b. 28 Mar 1845, d. 25 Jun 1911
F, b. circa 1829
Elizabeth Baugh was born circa 1829.1,2 She was the daughter of John Baugh and Annie Stover.1 Elizabeth Baugh married Egbert Nichols, son of D. A. Nichols and Laura (?).1
Children of Elizabeth Baugh and Egbert Nichols
- John Nichols1 b. c 1857
- Bertha Laura Nichols+1 b. c 1860
- Maude Nichols+1 b. c 1863
- Carroll Brewster Nichols+3 b. Oct 1864
F, b. 27 August 1896, d. 29 June 1967
Fay Baugh was born on 27 August 1896 at Texas.1,2 She was the daughter of George Emmett Baugh and Laura Davidson.1 Fay Baugh married Thomas Reese Spence, son of David Wendel Spence and Lucy Reese. Fay Baugh died on 29 June 1967 at age 70. She was buried in July 1967 at Oakwood Cemetery, Austin, Travis Co., TX, Findagrave #47718210.
Children of Fay Baugh and Thomas Reese Spence
- David William Spence2 b. 21 Aug 1922, d. 6 Jul 1994
- George Baugh Spence2 b. c 1925
Frank Steward Baugh1
M, b. 4 June 1889
Frank Steward Baugh was born on 4 June 1889 at Denver, Denver Co., CO.1 He was the son of John Baugh and Laura L. Lessig.1 Frank Steward Baugh married Myrtle (?) circa 1909 at Denver, Denver Co. (probably), CO. Frank Steward Baugh married Lena Burchardt, daughter of Herman Burchardt, on 4 March 1916 at Denver Co., CO, Ceremony by Judge Alexander Jamson.1
Child of Frank Steward Baugh and Myrtle (?)
- Laura Baugh1 b. 10 Aug 1910
Child of Frank Steward Baugh and Lena Burchardt
- Lena F. Baugh b. 10 May 1917
M, b. 14 October 1825, d. 14 February 1878
Occupation: Attorney at Law.1 Franklin Baugh was born on 14 October 1825.1 He was the son of John Baugh and Annie Stover.2 Franklin Baugh married Elizabeth Price, daughter of William Price and Lydia Urner, in June 1847, Ceremony by Rev. John Price.1 Franklin Baugh died on 14 February 1878 at age 52.1
Children of Franklin Baugh and Elizabeth Price
- Ariadne Baugh+1 b. 4 Mar 1848, d. 14 Sep 1891
- Clementine Baugh3 b. 29 Mar 1849, d. 15 Aug 1920
- Horace L. Baugh+3 b. 15 Nov 1850, d. 15 Mar 1924
- Alice Baugh4 b. 25 May 1852
M, b. 17 October 1797, d. 22 April 1865
George Baugh was born on 17 October 1797.1 He was the son of John Baugh and Mary Price.1 George Baugh married Catharine Frick, daughter of John Frick and Catharine Grumbacher, on 2 December 1819.1 George Baugh died on 22 April 1865 at age 67.1
Children of George Baugh and Catharine Frick
- Sarah Ann J. Baugh1 b. 1 Jan 1821, d. 2 Jun 1847
- Caroline Baugh+1 b. 17 Jan 1823, d. 18 May 1888
- Allen A. Baugh+2 b. 5 Jun 1827, d. 16 May 1854
- Harriet Rinehart Baugh+3 b. 4 May 1832, d. 28 Mar 1878
George Emmett Baugh1
M, b. 29 December 1861, d. 22 March 1932
George Emmett Baugh was born on 29 December 1861 at Coryell Co., TX.1 He married Laura Davidson circa 1881.1 George Emmett Baugh died on 22 March 1932 at Schleicher Co., TX, at age 70. He was buried in March 1932 at Fairmount Cemetery, San Angelo, Tom Green Co., TX, Findagrave #39556532.
Child of George Emmett Baugh and Laura Davidson
- [S4363] 1900 Federal Census, Tom Green County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1672; FHL #1241672.
George W. Baugh1
M, b. 18 April 1843, d. 27 February 1875
George W. Baugh was born on 18 April 1843 at Limerick, PA.1 He was the son of John Baugh and Annie Stover.1 George W. Baugh began military service on 22 August 1862 Civil War (Union). George ran away at the outbreak of war and organizated a company, but due to his youthful age his father took him hout, and allowed him to volunteer for the 15th (Anderson's) Cavalry, 160th Pennsylvania Volunteers, where some relatives were serviing, as a dispatch courier. He served in the Battle of Antietam, was invalided, and was discharged for disability 11 MAR 1863, a disability from which he never fully recovered and which was the cause of his premature demise.1 He married Elizabeth Morton, daughter of F. K. Morton and M. S. (?), on 5 December 1867.1 George W. Baugh died on 27 February 1875 at age 31.1
Children of George W. Baugh and Elizabeth Morton
- Mary Elizabeth Baugh2 b. 15 Oct 1870, d. 30 Dec 1909
- Lillian M. Baugh1 b. 12 Jul 1873
- George W. Baugh Jr.2 b. 24 Dec 1874, d. 13 Jul 1875
George W. Baugh Jr.1
M, b. 24 December 1874, d. 13 July 1875
George W. Baugh Jr. was born on 24 December 1874.1 He was the son of George W. Baugh and Elizabeth Morton.1 George W. Baugh Jr. died on 13 July 1875.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.108.
George Washington Baugh1
M, b. 20 November 1886
George Washington Baugh was born on 20 November 1886.1 He was the son of John Baugh and Laura L. Lessig.1 George Washington Baugh married Lizzie C. (?) circa 1926 at Denver Co. (probably), CO, No children as of 1930. George Washington Baugh lived in 1930 at South Humboldt St., Denver, Denver Co., CO, Census District 230, p.15A.
F, b. 16 August 1776, d. 15 October 1833
Hannah Baugh was born on 16 August 1776.1 She was the daughter of John Baugh and Catharine Grumbacher. Hannah Baugh married Daniel Price, son of Rev. George Price and Sarah Harley.2 Hannah Baugh died on 15 October 1833 at age 57.1
Children of Hannah Baugh and Daniel Price
- Catharine Price+ b. 23 Jul 1797, d. 3 Jan 1878
- William Price+3 b. 2 Mar 1801, d. 6 Feb 1875
- Sarah Price+4 d. 2 Apr 1863
F, b. 20 October 1805, d. 19 November 1821
Hannah Baugh was born on 20 October 1805.1 She was the daughter of John Baugh and Mary Price.1 Hannah Baugh died on 19 November 1821 at age 16.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.99.
Harriet Rinehart Baugh1
F, b. 4 May 1832, d. 28 March 1878
Harriet Rinehart Baugh was born on 4 May 1832.1 She was the daughter of George Baugh and Catharine Frick.1 Harriet Rinehart Baugh married Dr. Edward B. Heckel, son of Dr. Frederick William Heckel and Margaret Boyer.1 Harriet Rinehart Baugh died on 28 March 1878 at age 45.1
Children of Harriet Rinehart Baugh and Dr. Edward B. Heckel
- George Baugh Heckel+1 b. 23 Mar 1858
- Frederick William Heckel+2 b. 30 Sep 1859
- Catharine Baugh Heckel+2 b. 4 Sep 1863
Horace L. Baugh1
M, b. 15 November 1850, d. 15 March 1924
Horace L. Baugh was born on 15 November 1850.1 He was the son of Franklin Baugh and Elizabeth Price.1 Horace L. Baugh married Margaret Croll, daughter of Jacob Croll and Mary (?), on 31 December 1874.1 Horace L. Baugh died on 15 March 1924 at age 73.1
Children of Horace L. Baugh and Margaret Croll
- Robert C. Baugh2 b. 6 Mar 1877
- Edith C. Baugh2 b. 2 Mar 1881
- Albert C. Baugh+2 b. 26 Feb 1891