E. F. (?)
E. F. (?) married Isaac Parker Windle, son of John Adams Windle and Permelia Lusk.
Children of E. F. (?) and Isaac Parker Windle
- Walter Windle
- Isaac Parker Windle b. 26 Nov 1887, d. 10 Jun 1890
E. J. (?)1
E. J. (?) married U. O. Prickett.1
Child of E. J. (?) and U. O. Prickett
- Bessie Prickett+1 b. 12 Feb 1870
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 559.
E. Mary (?)1
F, b. January 1866
E. Mary (?) was born in January 1866 at Ireland.1 She married W. Michael Smith circa 1889.1
Child of E. Mary (?) and W. Michael Smith
- Regina Ann Smith1 b. 30 Aug 1897, d. 22 Feb 1985
- [S1935] 1900 Federal Census, Howard County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 437; FHL #1240437.
E. Maude (?)1
F, b. circa 1877
E. Maude (?) was born circa 1877 at Michigan.1 She married John R. Boyd, son of David Boyd and Mary Hastings, circa 1902.1
Children of E. Maude (?) and John R. Boyd
- Donald D. Boyd1 b. c 1906
- Mildred E. Boyd2 b. c 1914
F, b. December 1877
Edith (?) was born in December 1877 at New York. She married Otto A. Delancey, son of Amos S. Delancey and Calista E. (?), circa 1898.
Children of Edith (?) and Otto A. Delancey
- Madge Delancey b. Mar 1898
- Park Delancey b. Nov 1899
F, b. circa 1872
Edith (?) was born circa 1872 at Missouri. She married Harry H. Haynes, son of Isaac N. Haynes and Frances Wright, circa 1906.
F, b. circa 1863
Edith (?) was born circa 1863 at Ohio.1 She married Lawrence Monrova Arnott, son of Andrew Arnott Jr. and Nancy E. Larimore, before 9 July 1880.1
- [S548] 1880 Federal Census, Highland County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1033; FHL #1255033.
Edith A. (?)1
F, b. circa 1885
Edith A. (?) was born circa 1885 at Wisconsin.1 She married Robert Stiles, son of Horace L. Stiles and Sarah Jane Clippinger, circa 1905.1
Child of Edith A. (?) and Robert Stiles
- Laura M. Stiles1 b. c Mar 1908
- [S2952] 1910 Federal Census, Kalamazoo County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 655; FHL #1374668.
Edith G. (?)1
F, b. circa 1875
Edith G. (?) was born circa 1875 at Ohio.1 She married George A. Downing.1
Child of Edith G. (?) and George A. Downing
- Ralph V. Downing+1 b. 18 Jul 1899, d. Jul 1985
- [S1359] 1920 Federal Census, Clark County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 1353-4; FHL #1821353-4.
Edith J. (?)
F, b. circa 1852
Edith J. (?) was born circa 1852 at Ohio. She married Homer Law, son of James W. Law and Susanna (?).
Child of Edith J. (?) and Homer Law
- Fay M. Law1 b. Jul 1890
- [S667] 1900 Federal Census, Greene County, Indiana Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 374; FHL #1240374.
Edith L. (?)1
F, b. circa 1915
Edith L. (?) was born circa 1915 at Ohio.1 She married George W. Baumgartner circa 1929.1
Child of Edith L. (?) and George W. Baumgartner
- Oscar L. Baumgartner+1 b. c 1930, d. 21 Oct 1991
- [S3162] 1940 Federal Census, Wood County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 4454.
Edith M. (?)1
F, b. May 1865
Edith M. (?) was born in May 1865 at Virginia Parents born Pennsylvania, per 1900 census info.1 She married Charles E. Wendell, son of Henry Harrison Wendell and Melissa M. Hopkins, circa 1883, 2 children born to this marriage, both living, per 1910 census info.1
Children of Edith M. (?) and Charles E. Wendell
- Ralph R. Wendell+ b. c 1884
- Charles Wendell b. Sep 1890
- [S254] 1910 Federal Census, Muskingum County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1221; FHL #1375234.
Edith M. (?)
F, b. 5 October 1903, d. January 1996
Edith M. (?) was born on 5 October 1903 at Ohio. She married William Urbschat. Edith M. (?) died in January 1996 at Montgomery Co., OH, at age 92.
Child of Edith M. (?) and William Urbschat
- Jean Urbschat+ b. 11 Aug 1929, d. 2 Feb 1957
F, b. circa 1862
Edmonia (?) was born circa 1862 at Kansas. She married Lambert Newton Rhinehart, son of Iret Rhinehart and Nancy Irwin Smith, circa 1904.
F, b. circa 1882
Edna (?) was born circa 1882 at Arkansas.1
Child of Edna (?)
- Inez Howell+1 b. c 1915
- [S3191] 1940 Federal Census, Caddo Parish, Louisiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1385.
F, b. 31 January 1907, d. 12 November 1992
Edna (?) was born on 31 January 1907 at Indiana.1 She married Robert Earl Hockersmith, son of Robert A. Hockersmith and Rachel Ellen Craft, after April 1930. Edna (?) died on 12 November 1992 at age 85. She was buried in November 1992 at College Corner Cemetery, West College Corner, Union Co., IN.
- [S3350] 1940 Federal Census, Henry County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 812.
F, b. 1894, d. 1967
Edna (?) was born in 1894. She married Forrest A. Spencer. Edna (?) died in 1967. She was buried in 1967 at Walnut Grove Cemetery, Farlinville, Linn Co., KS, Find A Grave Memorial# 82126177.
Child of Edna (?) and Forrest A. Spencer
- Hazel Marie Spencer+ b. 25 May 1916, d. 26 Mar 1970
F, b. 11 January 1896, d. 1980
Edna (?) was born on 11 January 1896 at North Dakota. She married William Albert Curry, son of James Albert Curry and Emma Isadora Rigg, before April 1930. Edna (?) died in 1980. She was buried in 1980 at Riverside Cemetery, Prophetstown, Whiteside Co., IL, Findagrave #181126294.
Edna E. (?)1
F, b. circa 1883
Edna E. (?) was born circa 1883 at Texas.1 She married Albert L. Windle, son of Alfred Lafayette Windle and Mary C. Armstrong, circa 1902.1
Children of Edna E. (?) and Albert L. Windle
- Etta Orene Windle1 b. c 1903
- Woodrow Windle2 b. c 1903
- August H. Windle1 b. c 1905
- Herman L. Windle1 b. c 1906
- James A. Windle1 b. c 1909
- Dorothy Windle2 b. c Jun 1915
- Mary Louise Windle2 b. c Oct 1917
- Donald Windle2 b. c Feb 1919
- Bobby Windle3 b. c 1921
- Thurman M. Windle3 b. c 1923
- Robin C. Windle3 b. c 1925
- [S589] 1910 Federal Census, Overton County, Tennessee. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 1515; FHL #1375528.
- [S593] 1920 Federal Census, Grayson County, Texas. Microfilm Image, Series T625, Roll 1809.
- [S801] 1930 Federal Census, Henderson County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Rolls 2354-5; FHL #2342088-9.
Edna Irene (?)
F, b. 30 April 1899, d. 15 February 1985
Edna Irene (?) was born on 30 April 1899 at Illinois. She married Jesse Owen Carbaugh. Edna Irene (?) died on 15 February 1985 at age 85. She was buried in February 1985 at Fort McPherson National Cemetery, Maxwell, Lincoln Co., NE, Findagrave #462448.
Child of Edna Irene (?) and Jesse Owen Carbaugh
- Dorothy Larene Carbaugh+ b. 1931, d. 2011
Edna L. (?)
F, b. 12 June 1887, d. May 1964
Edna L. (?) was born on 12 June 1887 at Oregon. She married Harry T. Wright, son of Eugene D. Wright and Effie V. Ambler, after 11 April 1930. Edna L. (?) died in May 1964 at Portland, Multnomah Co., OR, at age 76 Dates per SSDI, last residence Portland.
Edna L. (?)1
F, b. 7 May 1899, d. August 1986
Edna L. (?) was born on 7 May 1899 at Ohio.1 She married Loren F. Eagon, son of Charles Theodore Eagon and Margaret Lucretia Williams.1 Edna L. (?) died in August 1986 at Guernsey Co., OH, at age 87 Dates per SSDI, last residence Quaker City.
Child of Edna L. (?) and Loren F. Eagon
- Velva M. Eagon2 b. 10 Feb 1920, d. 16 Dec 2002
Edna V. (?)
F, b. circa 1885
Edna V. (?) was born circa 1885 at Illinois. She married Humphrey Larimore, son of William Oliver Larimore and Blancha Humphrey, circa 1907 at Adams Co. (probably), IL.
Child of Edna V. (?) and Humphrey Larimore
- Carl Larimore b. c Feb 1909
Effie (?) married John Herrold.
Child of Effie (?) and John Herrold
- Grace Herrold b. 25 Jun 1886, d. 23 May 1956
F, b. circa 1890
Effie (?) was born circa 1890 at Missouri.1
Child of Effie (?)
- Jewell Taylor+1 b. 28 Sep 1910, d. 9 Apr 1993
- [S3939] 1940 Federal Census, Greene County, Missouri. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 2108.
Effie C. B. (?)1
Effie C. B. (?) married Samuel Gantz.1
Child of Effie C. B. (?) and Samuel Gantz
- Alverda Gantz1 b. 26 Nov 1879
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 615.
Effie E. (?)1
F, b. circa 1877
Effie E. (?) was born circa 1877 at Illinois.1 She married John D. Molt, son of Charles Molt and Keziah Holzhausen, circa 1901.1
Children of Effie E. (?) and John D. Molt
- Marion N. Molt1 b. c 1904
- Inez L. Molt1 b. c Oct 1908
- [S1895] 1910 Federal Census, Vermilion County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 329; FHL #1374342.
F, b. circa 1832
Eilizabeth (?) was born circa 1832 at Kentucky Both parents born Kentucky, per 1880 census info.1 She married Elza Fletcher.1
Children of Eilizabeth (?) and Elza Fletcher
- William Fletcher2 b. c 1853
- Lewis M. Fletcher2 b. c 1855
- Cynthia Fletcher2 b. c 1857
- Sophia Fletcher1 b. c 1861
- Richard L. Fletcher2 b. c 1864
- Milton Edward Fletcher+1 b. Feb 1867
- James A. Fletcher2 b. c 1869
F, b. circa 1911
Elaine (?) was born circa 1911 at Illinois. She married John Haga, son of John Haga and Maria Krick, after April 1930.
Elaine L. (?)
F, b. 29 February 1944, d. 5 February 2006
Elaine L. (?) was born on 29 February 1944. She married Roy J. Hawk Jr., son of Roy Jacob Hawk and Greta M. Wallace. Elaine L. (?) died on 5 February 2006 at age 61. She was buried in February 2006 at Mt. Orab Cemetery, Mt. Orab, Brown Co., OH, Findagrave #211046543.