Henry F. Ruder1
M, b. 2 March 1908, d. 8 January 1988
Henry F. Ruder was born on 2 March 1908 at Will Co., IL.1 He was the son of Henry Ruder and Anna Marie Mathies.1 Henry F. Ruder died on 8 January 1988 at Itasca Co., MN, at age 79.
Ida Bertha Ruder1
F, b. circa 1906
Ida Bertha Ruder was born circa 1906 at Will Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Henry Ruder and Anna Marie Mathies.1
Irvin R. Ruder1
M, b. 10 October 1903, d. August 1973
Irvin R. Ruder was born on 10 October 1903 at Will Co., IL.1 He was the son of Henry Ruder and Anna Marie Mathies.1 Irvin R. Ruder died in August 1973 at Will Co., IL, at age 69.
Charles VanHorn Rudge Sr.
M, b. 2 February 1919, d. 6 January 2007
Charles VanHorn Rudge Sr. was born on 2 February 1919 at Youngstown, Mahoning Co., OH. He was the son of Joseph A. Rudge and Mae Elizabeth Van Horn. Charles VanHorn Rudge Sr. began military service in May 1942 WW II service, U.S. Army Signal Corps, W.O. jg., Radar Tech Officer, discharged November 1945, per Ohio Society S.A.R. application, 17 JAN 1956. He married Gertrude M. Orr, daughter of Harry Henderson Orr and Effa Azalia Roller, in 1946. Charles VanHorn Rudge Sr. lived in 1993 at 134 Prestwick Drive, Youngstown, Mahoning Co., OH. He died on 6 January 2007 at Butler, Richland Co., OH, at age 87.
Joseph A. Rudge
M, b. 22 July 1866, d. 28 February 1953
Joseph A. Rudge was born on 22 July 1866. He married Mae Elizabeth Van Horn on 12 August 1916 at First Presbyterian Church, Pittsburgh, Allegheny Co., PA, Ceremony by Rev. Dr. J. M. Mealy of Sewickley. Joseph A. Rudge died on 28 February 1953 at age 86.
F, b. circa 1842
Delilah Rudicle was born circa 1842 at Indiana.1 She married Jonathan Harrell on 8 May 1861 at Wabash Co., IN.
- [S738] 1880 Federal Census, Huntington County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 285; FHL #1254285.
F, b. February 1862
Child of Blanche Rudisill and George A. Shirey
- [S2028] 1900 Federal Census, Mercer County, West Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1766; FHL #1241766.
Catherine H. Rudler
F, b. 26 October 1906, d. 25 March 1990
Catherine H. Rudler was born on 26 October 1906. She married Robert B. Curran. Catherine H. Rudler died on 25 March 1990 at age 83. She was buried in 1990 at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Montgomery, Hamilton Co., OH, Findagrave #86970092.
M, b. 8 August 1922, d. 15 January 2005
Gerald Rudloff was born on 8 August 1922 at Peoria, Peoria Co., IL. He married Eloise Ellen Hayes, daughter of Charles Francis Hayes and Doretta Regina Hogan, on 20 December 1947 at Peoria Co., IL, no children. Gerald Rudloff died on 15 January 2005 at Peoria, Peoria Co., IL, at age 82. He was buried in January 2005 at Swan Lake Memory Gardens, Peoria, Peoria Co., IL, Findagrave #148397386.
M, b. 12 October 1793, d. 30 December 1864
Barbara Ann Rudolph
F, b. 1810, d. 24 May 1890
F, b. 1795, d. 28 September 1871
Eleanore Cecilia Rudolph
F, b. 25 March 1887, d. 19 January 1969
Eleanore Cecilia Rudolph was born on 25 March 1887 at Oldenburg, Franklin Co., IN. She married William Frederick Schneider on 22 August 1911 at Butler Co., OH. Eleanore Cecilia Rudolph died on 19 January 1969 at Miamisburg, Montgomery Co., OH, at age 81.
M, b. 6 September 1814, d. 21 July 1884
F, b. 1802, d. 28 January 1882
F, b. 9 April 1821, d. 2 December 1884
Eveline Rudolph was born on 9 April 1821 at Virginia date from headstone.1 She married George M. Sonner, son of Joseph D. Sonner and Susan Julianna Copenhaver, in 1840.1 Eveline Rudolph died on 2 December 1884 at Shenandoah Co., VA, at age 63. She was buried in December 1884 at Lebanon Church Cemetery, Lebanon Church, Shenandoah Co., VA, Findagrave #9366322.
Children of Eveline Rudolph and George M. Sonner
- Joseph Sonner1 b. c 1845, d. bt 1861 - 1865
- Helen Sonner+1 b. c 1847
- Susan Sonner+1 b. 10 Feb 1849, d. 22 Aug 1884
- Olivia Josephine Sonner+1 b. 22 Jan 1852, d. 2 Nov 1905
- Jacob Sonner1 b. c 1853
- William Arthur Sonner+1 b. 7 Feb 1854, d. 1 Feb 1917
- Catherine Sonner1 b. c 1856
- Russell Sonner+2 b. Oct 1857
- Margaret F. Sonner2 b. 22 Jul 1865, d. 14 Feb 1944
Georg Adam Rudolph
Georg Adam Rudolph married Margaretha (?).
M, b. 1764, d. 26 February 1830
George Rudolph was born in 1764 at Germany. He was the son of Georg Adam Rudolph and Margaretha (?) George Rudolph married Christina Hotsinpiller, daughter of John Hotsinpiller and Barbara Snapp, on 28 May 1793. George Rudolph died on 26 February 1830 at Hampshire Co., VA (now WV).
Children of George Rudolph and Christina Hotsinpiller
- Adam Rudolph b. 12 Oct 1793, d. 30 Dec 1864
- Catherine Rudolph b. 1795, d. 28 Sep 1871
- John Rudolph b. 26 Mar 1797, d. 29 Apr 1854
- Margaret Rudolph b. 1799, d. 1881
- Jacob Rudolph b. 1800
- Elizabeth Rudolph b. 1802, d. 28 Jan 1882
- Mary Rudolph b. 1802
- George Rudolph b. 28 Aug 1807, d. 22 Sep 1861
- Barbara Ann Rudolph b. 1810, d. 24 May 1890
- Joseph Rudolph b. 8 Jul 1811, d. Nov 1850
- Elijah Rudolph b. 6 Sep 1814, d. 21 Jul 1884
- Sylvester Rudolph b. 21 Feb 1818, d. 23 Jun 1903
M, b. 28 August 1807, d. 22 September 1861
Hazel C. Rudolph1
F, b. 17 September 1900, d. 5 April 1973
Hazel C. Rudolph was born on 17 September 1900 at Ohio.1 She married John Morris Smith on 29 May 1924 at Detroit, Wayne Co., MI. Hazel C. Rudolph died on 5 April 1973 at Toledo, Lucas Co., OH, at age 72.
- [S2535] 1940 Federal Census, Lucas County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3261.
M, b. 1800
M, b. 26 March 1797, d. 29 April 1854
M, b. 8 July 1811, d. November 1850
F, b. 1799, d. 1881
F, b. 1802
M, b. 21 February 1818, d. 23 June 1903
M, b. 15 April 1904, d. 3 December 1979
Annie H. Rudy1
F, b. 16 September 1885, d. 24 July 1967
Annie H. Rudy was born on 16 September 1885 at Henderson Co., KY.1 She was the daughter of Daniel Rudy and Ann Maria Gayle.1 Annie H. Rudy married John Louis Gaebel after 16 April 1910, no children. Annie H. Rudy lived between 1920 and 1940 at Madisonville, Hopkins Co., KY.2,3 She died on 24 July 1967 at Vanderburgh Co., IN, at age 81 Dates per SSDI, last residence Evansville. She was buried in July 1967 at Fernwood Cemetery, Henderson, Henderson Co., KY.
- [S1577] 1900 Federal Census, Henderson County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 527; FHL #1240527.
- [S3627] 1920 Federal Census, Hopkins County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 576; FHL #1820576.
- [S3626] 1940 Federal Census, Hopkins County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1318.
M, b. 24 April 1859, d. 10 September 1934
Daniel Rudy was born on 24 April 1859 at Henderson Co., KY.1 He was the son of Daniel Rudy and Sarah Elizabeth Nunn.1 Daniel Rudy married Ann Maria Gayle, daughter of George Gayle and Rosa E. Woodruff, on 1 November 1881 at Henderson Co., KY. Daniel Rudy died on 10 September 1934 at Henderson Co., KY, at age 75. He was buried in September 1934 at Fernwood Cemetery, Henderson, Henderson Co., KY.
Children of Daniel Rudy and Ann Maria Gayle
M, b. 6 June 1821, d. 29 April 1861
Daniel Rudy was born on 6 June 1821 at Jefferson Co., KY.1 He married Sarah Elizabeth Nunn on 15 October 1850 at Henderson Co., KY.1 Daniel Rudy died on 29 April 1861 at age 39. He was buried in May 1861 at Fernwood Cemetery, Henderson, Henderson Co., KY.
- [S504] 1860 Federal Census, Henderson County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 373; FHL #803373.