M, b. 24 December 1899, d. 7 June 1950
Edoma Starr was born on 24 December 1899 at Ross Co., OH.1 He was the son of Samuel Starr and Laura Ellen Woods.1 Edoma Starr died on 7 June 1950 at Clark Co., OH, at age 50. He was buried in June 1950 at Glen Haven Memorial Gardens, Donnelsville, Clark Co., OH, Findagrave #178439145.
- [S181] 1900 Federal Census, Ross County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1317-18; FHL#1241317-18.
Edward Starr was the son of Isaac Starr.
M, b. 18 April 1792
Edward Starr was born on 18 April 1792 at Roaring Creek, Northumberland Co., PA. He was the son of James Starr and Sarah Kinsler.
M, b. 28 November 1804, d. 29 November 1804
Edward Starr was born on 28 November 1804 at Middletown, Delaware Co., PA. He died on 29 November 1804 at Middletown, Delaware Co., PA. He was the son of James Starr and Sarah Griswold.
M, b. 24 September 1821
Edward Starr was born on 24 September 1821. He was the son of James Starr and Sarah Griswold.
Edward Starr was the son of James Milner Starr and Sarah Jane King.
Edward Bruce Starr
M, b. 2 April 1850, d. 18 May 1882
Edward Bruce Starr was born on 2 April 1850 at Washington Co., AR. He was the son of Joseph McMinn Starr and Delilah Adair. Edward Bruce Starr married Rachel Pauline Henry, daughter of Archibald Henry and Mary Sanders, circa 1873. Edward Bruce Starr died on 18 May 1882 at age 32.
Children of Edward Bruce Starr and Rachel Pauline Henry
- Ida Martha Starr b. 6 Oct 1874
- Archibald Ephraim Starr b. 3 Jun 1877
- Susan Delilah Starr b. 3 Apr 1880
Edward D. Starr
M, b. 1860
Edward D. Starr was born in 1860. He was the son of Phillip McWilliams Starr.
Child of Edward D. Starr
Edward Kinsler Starr
M, b. July 1856
Edward Kinsler Starr was born in July 1856 at Wisconsin. He was the son of Jesse Starr and Lucinda Grant. Edward Kinsler Starr lived in 1930 at Baker City, Baker Co., OR.
Edwin Albert Starr1
M, b. 17 April 1848, d. 1 April 1930
Edwin Albert Starr was born on 17 April 1848 at Berks Co., PA.2,1 He was the son of James Starr and Phoebe Hilles.1 Edwin Albert Starr married Mary E. Baltzell. Edwin Albert Starr died on 1 April 1930 at Los Angeles Co., CA, at age 81. He was buried in April 1930 at Forest Lawn Memorial Park Glendale, Glendale, Los Angeles Co., CA, Findagrave #119780003.
Child of Edwin Albert Starr and Mary E. Baltzell
- Thomas Alpha Starr b. 26 Oct 1895, d. 10 Oct 1969
Edwin Nevin Starr
M, b. 2 July 1856, d. 24 March 1914
Edwin Nevin Starr was born on 2 July 1856 at Benton Co., OR. He was the son of George McWilliams Starr and Elizabeth Dimmick. Edwin Nevin Starr married Annie C. Reeves in 1879. Edwin Nevin Starr died on 24 March 1914 at Polk Co., OR, at age 57.
Children of Edwin Nevin Starr and Annie C. Reeves
- Claude Ivan Starr+ b. 8 Sep 1880
- Grace Elizabeth Starr b. 25 Jul 1887, d. c 1968
- Tracy McWilliam Starr b. 31 Aug 1890
F, b. circa 1808
Effa Starr was born circa 1808 at Harrison Co. (probably), VA.1 She was the daughter of John Starr and Anna Harris. Effa Starr married Henry Moats, son of George Moats and Eve (?).1
Children of Effa Starr and Henry Moats
- Elizabeth A. Moats1 b. c 1830
- Mary Moats1 b. c 1831
- Catherine J. Moats1 b. c 1833
- John P. Moats+1 b. c 1834
- George W. Moats1 b. c 1836
- James Moats1 b. c 1838
- Hannah Moats1 b. c 1840
- Daniel C. Moats1 b. c 1841
- Henry Moats1 b. c 1844
- Ruth A. Moats1 b. c 1848
- William J. Moats1 b. c Dec 1849
- [S1520] 1850 Federal Census, Ritchie County, Virginia. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 973; FHL #444963.
Effa J. Starr
F, b. June 1890
Effa J. Starr was born in June 1890 at Hocking Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Charles William Starr and Louisa (?)
- [S390] 1900 Federal Census, Hocking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Film 1287; FHL #1241287.
F, b. November 1881
Eldee Starr was born in November 1881 at Flint or Talequah District, Cherokee Nation, Indian Territory (now OK).1 She was the daughter of Ezekiel Eugene Starr and Margaret Elizabeth Starr.1 Eldee Starr lived in April 1940 at Tulsa, Tulsa Co., OK, unmarried, brother Ezekiel "Blake" Starr lived with her.
- [S488] 1900 Federal Census, Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma Territory. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1843-46; FHL #1241843-46.
Elder Moses Starr
M, b. 6 December 1778, d. 2 September 1856
Elder Moses Starr was born on 6 December 1778 at Huntingdon Co., PA. He was the son of Arthur Starr and Margaret Moore. Elder Moses Starr died on 2 September 1856 at Fulton Co., PA, at age 77.
F, b. 15 December 1809, d. 3 July 1898
Eleanor Starr was born on 15 December 1809 at Middletown, Delaware Co., PA. She was the daughter of Joseph Starr and Eliza Worrall. Eleanor Starr married William Stern in 1866. Eleanor Starr died on 3 July 1898 at Cherry Hill, Cecil Co., MD, at age 88.
F, b. circa 1842, d. 1923
Eleanor Starr was born circa 1842 at Pennsylvania.1 She was the daughter of William Starr and Sarah P. Parvin. Eleanor Starr married Richard Henry Ecroyd, son of Henry Ecroyd and Catherine (?). Eleanor Starr lived in June 1880 at Muncy Twp., Lycoming Co., PA.1 She died in 1923.
Children of Eleanor Starr and Richard Henry Ecroyd
- Elizabeth Starr Ecroyd+ b. c 1866, d. 1928
- Anna Kirk Ecroyd+ b. c 1868, d. 1941
- Marjorie Richard Ecroyd+ b. c 1870
- Sarah P. Ecroyd b. c 1872
- Frances Ecroyd b. c 1874
- Mary H. Ecroyd+ b. c 1876
- Eleanor S. Ecroyd b. 1880
- Susan Ecroyd b. 1882
- [S1069] 1880 Federal Census, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1152; FHL #1255152.
Eleanor Davies Starr1
F, b. 30 December 1830, d. 10 December 1863
Eleanor Davies Starr was born on 30 December 1830 at Berks Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of James Starr and Phoebe Hilles.1 Eleanor Davies Starr married William Watson Rich, son of John Gillingham Rich and Lydia Lundy, on 3 November 1852 at Maidencreek Monthly Meeting, Berks Co., PA.2 Eleanor Davies Starr lived on 30 June 1860 at Union Borough, Centre Co., PA.3 She died on 10 December 1863 at Centre Co. (probably), PA, at age 32.2
Children of Eleanor Davies Starr and William Watson Rich
- Charles Rich3 b. c 1855, d. b 1870
- Stella Rich3 b. Apr 1860, d. b 1870
- Della Jane Rich3 b. 3 Jun 1860, d. 12 Feb 1953
Eleanor Lou Starr
F, b. 10 January 1886
Eleanor Lou Starr married Frank B. Miller. Eleanor Lou Starr was born on 10 January 1886. She was the daughter of Phillip Taylor Starr and Emma Agnes Ankrom.
F, b. 1 November 1819, d. 3 December 1902
Eletha Starr was born on 1 November 1819 at Beaver Twp., Guernsey (now Noble) Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of John Starr and Elizabeth Wendell. Eletha Starr married Samuel Stephens, son of John Stephens and Sarah Bowersock, circa 1843, Seven children born, five living as of 1900 census.2 Eletha Starr lived on 23 August 1850 at Seneca Twp., Monroe Co., OH, farming.1 She lived on 21 July 1860 at Beaver Twp., Noble Co., OH.3 She lived on 14 June 1870 at Marion Twp., Noble Co., OH.4 She lived on 7 June 1880 at Marion Twp., Noble Co., OH.5 She lived on 18 June 1900 at Marion Twp., Noble Co., OH.2 She died on 3 December 1902 at Marion Twp., Noble Co., OH, at age 83. She was buried in December 1902 at Palestine Church of Christ Cemetery, Batesville, Noble Co., OH.
Children of Eletha Starr and Samuel Stephens
- Mary Jane Stephens1 b. c 1844, d. 9 Oct 1855
- Sarah Elizabeth Stephens3 b. 8 Apr 1847, d. 14 May 1921
- Amanda Ann Stephens+3 b. Nov 1849, d. 22 Jun 1942
- Lucy E. Stephens3 b. 13 Jul 1852, d. 18 Jan 1929
- John Stephens+3 b. Jul 1856
- Mariah L. Stephens+4 b. 21 Mar 1862, d. 15 Dec 1945
- [S1761] 1850 Federal Census, Monroe County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 712.
- [S16] 1900 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1311; FHL #1241311.
- [S9] 1860 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1020; FHL #805020.
- [S11] 1870 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm, NARA Series M593, Roll 1252 FHL #552751.
- [S14] 1880 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1055, FHL #1255055.
Eli Thompson Starr
M, b. 17 January 1834
Occupation: Dentist. Eli Thompson Starr was Presbyterian. He was born on 17 January 1834 at Chester Co., PA. He was the son of Jeremiah Starr and Mary Thompson. Eli Thompson Starr married Carrie Jefferies on 28 May 1857 at Wilmington, New Castle Co., DE.
Children of Eli Thompson Starr and Carrie Jefferies
- Washington Starr b. 13 Jun 1858
- E. Eugene Starr b. 27 Jan 1861, d. 1892
- Samuel E. Starr b. 3 Jan 1863, d. 1892
- Robert Walter Starr+ b. 27 Jun 1864
- Anna Starr b. 30 Jun 1867
- Clarence W. Starr b. 6 Feb 1871, d. 20 Apr 1872
M, b. 29 August 1849, d. 2 May 1929
Elias Starr was born on 29 August 1849 at Beaver Twp., Noble Co., OH.2,1,3 He was the son of John Wesley Starr and Christina Bowersock.2,1 Elias Starr married Mary Ellen Douglas, daughter of Joshua Douglas and Sarah Jones, circa 1873, no children born to the marriage as of 1900.3 Elias Starr died on 2 May 1929 at Noble Co., OH, at age 79. He was buried in May 1929 at Palestine Church of Christ Cemetery, Batesville, Noble Co., OH.
M, b. 10 November 1760, d. 27 June 1820
Note: At the age of seventeen years he enlisted as a soldier in the Revolutionary War, and for this act he was disowned by Exeter Monthly Meeting on October 26, 1777. Elijah Starr was born on 10 November 1760 at Maiden Creek Twp., Berks Co., PA. He was the son of Moses Starr and Margery Pearson. Elijah Starr married Susanna Barger in 1788 at Maiden Creek Meeting, Chester Co., PA, Two sons and four daughters born to this marriage. Elijah Starr died on 27 June 1820 at Roaring Creek, Northumberland Co., PA, at age 59.
M, b. 20 March 1769
Elisha Starr was born on 20 March 1769. He was the son of Isaac Starr.
F, b. 25 September 1814
Eliza Starr was born on 25 September 1814 at Middletown, Delaware Co., PA. She was the daughter of Joseph Starr and Eliza Worrall.
F, b. 1812
Eliza Starr was born in 1812. She was the daughter of William Starr and Mary Armitage.
Eliza Ann Starr
F, b. 27 February 1848, d. 15 January 1875
Eliza Ann Starr was buried at Grove Cemetery, Wells Co., IN (no headstone). She was born on 27 February 1848 at Chester Twp., Wells Co., IN. She was the daughter of Benjamin Webb Starr and Matilda Jane Popejoy. Eliza Ann Starr married Josiah Foreman on 3 January 1866. Eliza Ann Starr died on 15 January 1875 at age 26.
Children of Eliza Ann Starr and Josiah Foreman
- Benjamin Foreman+ b. 1867
- Andrew Foreman b. c 1869, d. 8 May 1876
- William Foreman b. 1871, d. 8 Aug 1871
Eliza Ann Starr
F, b. 10 April 1833
Eliza Ann Starr was born on 10 April 1833. She was the daughter of Henry C. Starr and Sarah Ann Lewis. Eliza Ann Starr married Samuel Carter on 22 December 1851 at Pike Co., OH.
Eliza Ann Starr1
F, b. circa 1839
Eliza Ann Starr was born circa 1839 at Jefferson Co. (probably), KY.1 She was the daughter of John M. Starr and Mary Eliza Ferguson.1
- [S2506] 1850 Federal Census, Jefferson County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 207.
F, b. 12 September 1684
Note: Did not come to America. Elizabeth Starr was born on 12 September 1684 at Oldcastle, County Meath, Ireland. She was the daughter of John Starr and Mary Thompson. Elizabeth Starr married Richard King on 24 December 1702 at At Killagh Meeting, Ireland. Elizabeth Starr was buried at Ireland.