F, b. 3 August 1905, d. 27 November 1983
Jewell Stone was born on 3 August 1905. She married Kenneth James Joiner. Jewell Stone died on 27 November 1983 at Bailey Co., TX, at age 78 SSDI shows last residence at Roosevelt Co., NM.
Child of Jewell Stone and Kenneth James Joiner
- Wilburn Laverne Joiner+ b. 23 Jun 1921, d. 4 Jul 1993
John Stone was the son of Thomas Stone and Virginia Wise. John Stone married Susannah Stover, daughter of Samuel Stover and Susanna Brumbach, on 5 April 1827 at Licking Co., OH.
F, b. 3 January 1866, d. 21 January 1945
Josephine Stone was born on 3 January 1866 at Saline Co., AR.1 She was the daughter of George W. Stone and Amanda (?)1 Josephine Stone married George Millard Taylor, son of James S. Taylor and Mary C. Wade, on 28 February 1882 at Hot Spring Co., AR, nine children born, six living as of the 1900 census.2 Josephine Stone died on 21 January 1945 at North Little Rock, Pulaski Co., AR, at age 79.
Children of Josephine Stone and George Millard Taylor
- Mary Arizona Taylor2 b. 5 Dec 1884, d. 14 Oct 1948
- George Miller Taylor2 b. 27 Sep 1886, d. 20 Sep 1967
- Ann Louise Taylor2 b. 27 Aug 1888, d. Nov 1978
- James C. Taylor2 b. Jun 1890, d. 27 Apr 1917
- Rosa Mae Taylor+2 b. 22 Jul 1893, d. 7 Mar 1970
- Bertie Taylor2 b. Nov 1896
Laura E. Stone1
F, b. circa 1885
Laura E. Stone was born circa 1885 at Canada.1 She was the daughter of (?) Stone and Ida M. Pagin.1
- [S3131] Microfilm Image, West Decorah, sheet 395, Dwelling 74, Family 83, 1895 State Census, Winneshiek County, Iowa, Iowa State Census Collection (1836-1925), online at ancestry.com.
Lester Stone married Sadie Cooper.
Child of Lester Stone and Sadie Cooper
- Merna Viola Stone+ b. 30 Mar 1919, d. 13 May 2010
Lydia Rebecca Stone1
F, b. 17 April 1870, d. 10 April 1939
Lydia Rebecca Stone was born on 17 April 1870 at Carroll Co., MD.1 She married Lewis Schwartz, son of Daniel Swartz and Mary Hartsuct, on 25 August 1889 at Montgomery Co., OH. Lydia Rebecca Stone was buried in April 1939 at Dayton Memorial Park Cemetery, Dayton, Montgomery Co., OH, Findagrave #138331331. She died on 10 April 1939 at Vandalia, Montgomery Co., OH, at age 68.
Child of Lydia Rebecca Stone and Lewis Schwartz
- Charles Adam Schwartz+1 b. 17 Apr 1890, d. 21 Jul 1967
- [S288] 1900 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Films 1306 - 8; FHL #1241306-8.
Merna Viola Stone
F, b. 30 March 1919, d. 13 May 2010
Merna Viola Stone was born on 30 March 1919 at Brighton, Washington Co., IA. She was the daughter of Lester Stone and Sadie Cooper. Merna Viola Stone married Orville F. Coakley, son of Fred Coakley and Tessa Bernice Chenoweth, on 4 August 1937 at Crown Point, Lake Co., IN. Merna Viola Stone died on 13 May 2010 at Wayland, Henry Co., IA, at age 91. She was buried in May 2010 at Elm Grove Cemetery, Washington, Washington Co., IA.
Nora L. Stone1
F, b. 7 August 1896, d. 12 March 1983
Nora L. Stone was born on 7 August 1896 at Kentucky.1 She married Raymond Otto Green on 25 December 1918. Nora L. Stone died on 12 March 1983 at age 86. She was buried in March 1983 at Milburn Cemetery, Milburn, Carlisle Co., KY, Findagrave #117371634.
Child of Nora L. Stone and Raymond Otto Green
- Bobby Green+1 b. 1 Mar 1930, d. 8 Sep 2011
- [S4529] 1930 Federal Census, Carlisle County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 736; FHL #2340471.
Pressley Lee Stone
M, b. 19 October 1923, d. 11 April 1979
Pressley Lee Stone was born on 19 October 1923 at Leitchfield, Grayson Co., KY; son of Virgil and Roxie Mae (Harris) Stone. He began military service on 15 April 1943 WW II service, U.S. Army, enlisted, discharged 19 DEC 1945. He married Jewell Bernadine Clark, daughter of Uriel Freeman Clark and Laura Mae Smith, in March 1946 at Jefferson Co., KY. Pressley Lee Stone died on 11 April 1979 at Jefferson Co., KY, at age 55.
Ray Stone was born. He was the son of Alice Tallman.
F, b. 15 October 1878, d. 22 January 1962
Rosetta Stone was born on 15 October 1878 at Indiana both parents also born Indiana, per 1930 census info.1,2 She was the daughter of Eli Stone and Martha Faucett.1 Rosetta Stone married Milo Monroe Munsinger, son of Joseph Korah Munsinger and Edith Eleanor Steward, circa 1906. Rosetta Stone died on 22 January 1962 at age 83. She was buried in January 1962 at Grace Lawn Cemetery, Howard, Elk Co., KS, Findagrave #42820989.
Children of Rosetta Stone and Milo Monroe Munsinger
- Virgil Monroe Munsinger+ b. 14 Mar 1908, d. 5 Sep 1975
- Dorus Milo Munsinger+ b. 16 Jul 1919, d. 27 Jul 2007
Ruth Ann Stone
F, b. 13 September 1856, d. 30 April 1896
Ruth Ann Stone was born on 13 September 1856 at Overton Co., TN. She was the daughter of William R. Stone and Margaret Fleming. Ruth Ann Stone married Thomas Albert Coffee, son of Joel Thomas Coffee Jr. and Judieth B. Heard, in 1875. Ruth Ann Stone died on 30 April 1896 at Clay Co., TN, at age 39. She was buried in May 1896 at Saint John's Cemetery, Willow Grove, Clay Co., TN, Findagrave #126743207.
Children of Ruth Ann Stone and Thomas Albert Coffee
- Francis Estes Coffee b. 15 Jan 1882, d. 8 May 1958
- William Roscoe Coffee+ b. 8 Jul 1885, d. 17 Jul 1949
Susanna Stone married Israel Parmenter, son of Deliverance Parmenter and Ruth Hayden, on 18 April 1796.
Theodore Daniel Stone1
M, b. circa 1835
Theodore Daniel Stone was born circa 1835 at Virginia.1 He married Frances Anne Palmer.1
Child of Theodore Daniel Stone and Frances Anne Palmer
- Alice May Stone+1 b. May 1861
- [S841] 1870 Federal Census, Licking County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1233, FHL #552732.
Thomas Stone married Virginia Wise.
Child of Thomas Stone and Virginia Wise
William R. Stone
M, b. 19 March 1827, d. 4 December 1899
William R. Stone was born on 19 March 1827. He married Margaret Fleming. William R. Stone died on 4 December 1899 at age 72. He was buried in December 1899 at Saint John's Cemetery, Willow Grove, Clay Co., TN, Findagrave #29257615.
Child of William R. Stone and Margaret Fleming
- Ruth Ann Stone+ b. 13 Sep 1856, d. 30 Apr 1896
William T. Stone
William T. Stone married Almira Wintermute, daughter of Joseph Rhodes Wintermute and Marietta Bird, on 8 September 1888 at Vigo Co., IN.
F, b. circa 1785
Mary Stonebraker was born circa 1785 at Pennsylvania. She married Benjamin Zartman.
Child of Mary Stonebraker and Benjamin Zartman
- David Zartman+ b. 6 Nov 1815, d. 13 Nov 1889
Amanda Ellen Stoneburner
F, b. September 1841, d. 12 October 1926
Amanda Ellen Stoneburner was born in September 1841 at Quaker City, Guernsey Co., OH. She married John Timothy Long, son of Garrison Long and Mary Eagon, on 22 February 1863. Amanda Ellen Stoneburner died on 12 October 1926 at Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, at age 85. She was buried in October 1926 at Greenlawn Cemetery, Quaker City, Guernsey Co., OH, Find A Grave Memorial# 145558980.
Child of Amanda Ellen Stoneburner and John Timothy Long
- Lindley Grant Long b. Jul 1868, d. 25 Dec 1949
M, b. 11 June 1846, d. 4 September 1908
Elijah Stoneburner was born on 11 June 1846 at Clark Co., OH. He married Mary Ann Shadow on 24 December 1871 at Kosciusko Co., IN. Elijah Stoneburner died on 4 September 1908 at age 62. He was buried in September 1908 at Tyner Cemetery, Tyner, Marshall Co., IN, Findagrave #139484606.
Child of Elijah Stoneburner and Mary Ann Shadow
- Minnie Cleo Stoneburner b. 9 Jan 1889, d. 17 Jun 1975
F, b. 23 March 1823, d. 28 April 1898
Mary Stoneburner was born on 23 March 1823 at Loudoun Co., VA.1 She married Henry Denius on 30 March 1847 at Guernsey Co., OH. Mary Stoneburner died on 28 April 1898 at Wayne Twp., Noble Co., OH, at age 75. She was buried in 1898 at St. John's Church Cemetery, Wayne Twp., Noble Co., OH.
Child of Mary Stoneburner and Henry Denius
- Margaret Minerva Denius+1 b. 5 Sep 1858, d. 23 Jul 1940
- [S9] 1860 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1020; FHL #805020.
Minnie Cleo Stoneburner
F, b. 9 January 1889, d. 17 June 1975
Minnie Cleo Stoneburner was born on 9 January 1889 at Kosciusko Co., IN, her marriage record shows 1887, but her brother Merle was born May 1886, so another child born in January of the following year is not possible. DLB 2019. She was the daughter of Elijah Stoneburner and Mary Ann Shadow. Minnie Cleo Stoneburner married Waldo Ray Keller, son of Chase Keller and Estoria Isoline Bushong, on 18 December 1915, license date. No children. Minnie Cleo Stoneburner died on 17 June 1975 at South Bend, St. Joseph Co., IN, at age 86. She was buried in June 1975 at Tyner Cemetery, Tyner, Marshall Co., IN, Findagrave #28927545.
F, b. circa 1826, d. 27 November 1894
Susan Stoneburner was born circa 1826 at Virginia.1 She married William Long.1 Susan Stoneburner died on 27 November 1894 at Wayne Twp., Noble Co., OH.
Child of Susan Stoneburner and William Long
- John H. Long+1 b. Apr 1861, d. 26 Sep 1933
- [S14] 1880 Federal Census, Noble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1055, FHL #1255055.
Arles Stonecipher was the son of David Stonecipher and Harriett Windle.
M, b. 3 October 1878
Charles Stonecipher was born on 3 October 1878. He was the son of David Stonecipher and Harriett Windle. Charles Stonecipher married Ida Belle Conrad on 4 July 1905.
Children of Charles Stonecipher and Ida Belle Conrad
- Elva Irene Stonecipher b. 11 May 1907
- Lucille Stonecipher b. 7 Jun 1912, d. 1912
- Opal Stonecipher b. 18 May 1913
- Elza Charles Stonecipher b. 16 Jul 1915
M, b. 16 April 1849, d. 19 October 1916
David Stonecipher was born on 16 April 1849. He married Harriett Windle, daughter of William Windell and Mary Ann Clark, on 22 September 1872. David Stonecipher died on 19 October 1916 at age 67.
Children of David Stonecipher and Harriett Windle
- Perry Stonecipher
- Delia Stonecipher
- Arles Stonecipher
- Harvey Stonecipher b. 9 Apr 1874
- Emma Florence Stonecipher+ b. 6 Apr 1876
- Charles Stonecipher+ b. 3 Oct 1878
- Mary Annie Stonecipher+ b. 30 May 1881
Delia Stonecipher was the daughter of David Stonecipher and Harriett Windle.
Elizabeth Stonecipher married Andrew Lopp.
Child of Elizabeth Stonecipher and Andrew Lopp
- Elizabeth Lopp+ b. 17 Dec 1846, d. 21 Apr 1877
Elva Irene Stonecipher
F, b. 11 May 1907
Elva Irene Stonecipher was born on 11 May 1907. She was the daughter of Charles Stonecipher and Ida Belle Conrad.
Elza Charles Stonecipher
M, b. 16 July 1915
Elza Charles Stonecipher was born on 16 July 1915. He was the son of Charles Stonecipher and Ida Belle Conrad.