F, b. 29 May 1890, d. after 1957
Vivian Strickler was born on 29 May 1890 at Grundy Co., IA.1 She was the daughter of Daniel Elmer Strickler and Mary Eliza Doak. Vivian Strickler married Thomas William Protheroe, son of William Protheroe and Mary T. Fromm, on 26 August 1912 at Marshall Co., IA. Vivian Strickler lived on 23 April 1930 at Cedar Falls, Black Hawk Co., IA.2 She died after 1957.
Children of Vivian Strickler and Thomas William Protheroe
- Lalieth A. Protheroe+ b. 17 Apr 1914, d. 7 Mar 1975
- Dorothy Protheroe+ b. 31 May 1918, d. 13 Aug 2005
M, b. 12 August 1821
William Strickler was born on 12 August 1821. He was the son of Jacob Strickler and Catharine Lowry.
M, b. circa 1836
William Strickler was born circa 1836.1 He was the son of Benjamin Strickler and Elizabeth Strock.1
- [S212] 1850 Federal Census, Franklin County, Pennsylvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Rolls 781-2; FHL #444749-50.
M, b. June 1866
William Strickler was born in June 1866 at Illinois. He married Alice V. Schulenburg, daughter of Henry Schulenburg and Sarah H. Weidner, circa 1892 at Jewell Co., KS.1
Child of William Strickler and Alice V. Schulenburg
- Glenn Strickler b. Sep 1893
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 330.
William Atlec Strickler
M, b. 28 May 1814
William Atlec Strickler was born on 28 May 1814. He was the son of John Strickler and Elizabeth Strickler.
William Charles Strickler
M, b. 12 October 1892, d. 1946
William Charles Strickler was born on 12 October 1892 at Waterloo, Black Hawk Co., IA. He was the son of Albert D. Strickler and Minerva Joder. William Charles Strickler married Marguerite H. Morgans, daughter of George F. Morgans and May Viola Fager. William Charles Strickler died in 1946. He was buried in 1946 at Elmwood Cemetery, Waterloo, Black Hawk Co., IA, Findagrave #75013349.
Child of William Charles Strickler and Marguerite H. Morgans
- Mary Lou Strickler+ b. 27 Jun 1926, d. 13 Sep 2012
William H. Strickler
William H. Strickler was the son of Isaac Strickler and Jane Whaley.
William Stouffer Strickler
M, b. 13 April 1879
William Stouffer Strickler was born on 13 April 1879 at Winchester, Frederick Co., VA.1 He was the son of Joseph Price Strickler and Mary Keefer Stouffer. William Stouffer Strickler married Emma Maughlin, daughter of Thomas C. Maughlin and Isabel (?), on 11 June 1912.1 William Stouffer Strickler lived in 1926 at 4614 S. Wilton St., Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA.1 Occupation: Banker in 1926.
Children of William Stouffer Strickler and Emma Maughlin
- Dorothy Isabel Strickler b. 4 Aug 1913, d. 21 Aug 1913
- Betty Jean Strickler b. 16 May 1920
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 725.
F, b. 29 July 1887, d. circa 1887
Strickler died circa 1887 at Carroll Co., IL. She was born on 29 July 1887 at Carroll Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Jacob Stouffer Strickler and Jessie Frement Miles.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 707.
F, b. February 1868, d. circa 1868
Strickler died circa 1868. She was born in February 1868. She was the daughter of Bishop Henry B. Strickler and Fianna E. Hershey.
Margaret E. Strieby
F, b. December 1864
Margaret E. Strieby was also known as "Margie".1 She was born in December 1864 at Indiana.1 She married David Francis Marion Finton on 20 May 1886 at Kosciusko Co., IN.1
Child of Margaret E. Strieby and David Francis Marion Finton
- Myrtle M. Finton+1 b. Jul 1897, d. 1972
- [S2586] 1900 Federal Census, Kosciusko County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 382; FHL #1240382.
F, b. 17 August 1905, d. 20 August 1959
Thelma Strief was born on 17 August 1905 at Louisville, Jefferson Co., KY.1 She married Joseph Hedge on 24 October 1925. Thelma Strief died on 20 August 1959 at Jeffersonville, Clark Co., IN, at age 54. She was buried in August 1959 at Eastern Cemetery, Jeffersonville, Clark Co., IN, Find A Grave Memorial# 128274436.
Child of Thelma Strief and Joseph Hedge
- David William Hedge b. 1 May 1930, d. 30 Mar 2003
- [S2122] 1940 Federal Census, Clark County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1031.
F, b. circa 1846
Elizabeth Strine was born circa 1846 at Pennsylvania.1 She married (?) Meracle.1
Child of Elizabeth Strine and (?) Meracle
- George Albert Meracle M.D.1 b. 7 Sep 1875, d. 1 Mar 1966
- [S553] 1880 Federal Census, Pottawattamie County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 0361, FHL #1254361.
F, b. 10 August 1917
Janet Strine was born on 10 August 1917.1 She was the daughter of Ralph Strine and Ruth Stoner.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 742.
Ralph Strine married Ruth Stoner, daughter of Daniel Stoner and Annie Mary Price. Ralph Strine lived in 1926 at Waynesboro, Franklin Co., PA.
Children of Ralph Strine and Ruth Stoner
- Ralph Strine b. 8 May 1914
- Janet Strine b. 10 Aug 1917
M, b. 8 May 1914
Ralph Strine was born on 8 May 1914.1 He was the son of Ralph Strine and Ruth Stoner.
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 742.
Albert Burton String
M, b. 15 January 1892
Albert Burton String was born on 15 January 1892 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.1 He was the son of Rudolph B. String and Clara Thomas. Albert Burton String married May Haggerty.1 Albert Burton String lived in 1926 at Church Road, Fox Chase, Philadelphia Co., PA.1
Child of Albert Burton String and May Haggerty
- Clara String b. 11 Oct 1912
F, b. 8 June 1923
Alma String was born on 8 June 1923 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Andrew Harold String and Marie Heenan.
Andrew Harold String
M, b. 20 February 1896
Andrew Harold String was born on 20 February 1896 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.1 He was the son of Rudolph B. String and Clara Thomas. Andrew Harold String married Marie Heenan.1 Andrew Harold String began military service Mr. String served one year in World War with 499 Aero Squadron, Corporal 4 mos., Sergeant 7 mos.1 He lived in 1926 at 2626 N. Bouvier Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.1
Children of Andrew Harold String and Marie Heenan
- Mary String b. 29 Sep 1920
- Alma String b. 8 Jun 1923
F, b. 11 October 1912
Clara String was born on 11 October 1912 at Fox Chase, Philadelphia Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Albert Burton String and May Haggerty.
F, b. 29 September 1920
Mary String was born on 29 September 1920 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., PA.1 She was the daughter of Andrew Harold String and Marie Heenan.
Rudolph B. String
Rudolph B. String was the son of Thomas String and Rebecca (?)1 Rudolph B. String married Clara Thomas, daughter of Nathan Thomas and Sarah Price, on 1 September 1887, Ceremony by Rev. Noble Frame.1
Children of Rudolph B. String and Clara Thomas
- Albert Burton String+ b. 15 Jan 1892
- Andrew Harold String+ b. 20 Feb 1896
Thomas String married Rebecca (?).
Child of Thomas String and Rebecca (?)
Donna I. Stringer1
F, b. March 1869, d. 17 April 1963
Donna I. Stringer was also known as "Donnie". She was born in March 1869 at Kansas.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Stringer and Letha A. (?) Donna I. Stringer married Joseph Rench Schnebly, son of Daniel Henry Schnebly and Susan S. Miller, on 20 June 1895 at Garfield Co., WA. Donna I. Stringer died on 17 April 1963 at Walla Walla, Walla Walla Co., WA, at age 94. She was buried in April 1963 at Mountain View Cemetery, Walla Walla, Walla Walla Co., WA, Findagrave #106479635.
Children of Donna I. Stringer and Joseph Rench Schnebly
- Fred Folsum Schnebly1 b. Dec 1893, d. 14 Sep 1967
- Gladys June Schnebly+1 b. 1 Jun 1896, d. 24 Feb 1982
- [S3126] 1900 Federal Census, Garfield County, Washington. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1743; FHL #1241743.
Sarah Frances Stringer
F, b. 26 February 1853, d. 6 September 1929
Sarah Frances Stringer was born on 26 February 1853 at Morgan Co., AL. She married James Archibald Sheats on 2 February 1876 at Alabama. Sarah Frances Stringer died on 6 September 1929 at Delta, Delta Co., CO, at age 76. She was buried in September 1929 at Pea Green Cemetery, Pea Green Corner, Montrose Co., CO, Findagrave #11487147.
Child of Sarah Frances Stringer and James Archibald Sheats
- Archibald Carlton Sheats+ b. 19 Mar 1885, d. 28 Oct 1963
M, b. 1 November 1809, d. 30 November 1883
Thomas Stringer was born on 1 November 1809 at Indiana. He married Letha A. (?). Thomas Stringer died on 30 November 1883 at Boylers Mill, Morgan Co., MO, at age 74. He was buried in December 1883 at Shiloh Cemetery, Morgan Co., MO, Findagrave #25621781.
Child of Thomas Stringer and Letha A. (?)
- Donna I. Stringer+ b. Mar 1869, d. 17 Apr 1963
M, b. 1865, d. 28 September 1870
Adolphus Stringfield was born in 1865. He was the son of Thomas Wesley Stringfield and Sarah Jane Mills. Adolphus Stringfield died on 28 September 1870 at McMullen Co., TX.
Ida Alice Stringfield
F, b. 18 April 1863, d. 3 April 1937
Ida Alice Stringfield was born on 18 April 1863 at Texas. She was the daughter of Thomas Wesley Stringfield and Sarah Jane Mills. Ida Alice Stringfield married William Hatfield. Ida Alice Stringfield died on 3 April 1937 at age 73.
Children of Ida Alice Stringfield and William Hatfield
- Sarah Jemima Hatfield b. 3 May 1895, d. 23 Mar 1990
- Thomas Ezekiel Hatfield b. 11 Jun 1896, d. 29 Dec 1910
- William Otho Hatfield b. 15 Mar 1898, d. 13 Sep 1971
- Ida Elizabeth Hatfield b. 8 Oct 1899, d. 28 Jul 1903
- Levi Hatfield b. 31 Jan 1902, d. 29 Jan 1903
- Marvin Adolphus Hatfield b. 7 Jan 1904, d. 7 Mar 1996
J. L. Stringfield
M, b. 1845
J. L. Stringfield was born in 1845. He was the son of Milton Ray Stringfield and Rhoda Rhodes.
Rev. James Stringfield
Rev. James Stringfield married Nancy Simmons.
Child of Rev. James Stringfield and Nancy Simmons
- Milton Ray Stringfield+ b. 1802