F, b. 14 June 1832, d. 30 December 1907
Malinda Wilson was born on 14 June 1832 at Indiana.1 She married William B. Salyers on 11 January 1854 at Indiana. Malinda Wilson was buried in January 1907 at Norwalk Cemetery, Norwalk, Warren Co., IA, Findagrave #54514774. She died on 30 December 1907 at Warren Co., IA, at age 75.
Child of Malinda Wilson and William B. Salyers
- Gertrude Letta Salyers+1 b. 23 Oct 1862, d. 25 Jan 1922
- [S2218] 1870 Federal Census, Warren County, Iowa. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 423; FHL #545922.
F, b. circa 1805, d. after 1844
Margaret Wilson married Henry Eckelberry. Margaret Wilson was born circa 1805 at Muskingum Co., OH. She died after 1844.
Children of Margaret Wilson and Henry Eckelberry
- Margaret Eckelberry+ b. 1827
- Susan Eckelberry b. 1828, d. 1863
- Valentine Eckelberry+ b. 28 Aug 1834, d. 22 Oct 1878
F, d. before December 1887
Margaret Wilson married Jerome Huss Keefer, son of Henry Keefer and Elizabeth Weist.1 Margaret Wilson died before December 1887.1
Child of Margaret Wilson and Jerome Huss Keefer
- Melvin Keefer1 b. 1878
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 753.
F, b. 3 March 1820, d. 24 June 1900
Margaret Wilson was born on 3 March 1820 at Ohio.1 She married John Plymire, son of George Martin Bleymeyer, in 1843 at Clinton Co., OH.1 Margaret Wilson died on 24 June 1900 at Sabina, Clinton Co., OH, at age 80.
Child of Margaret Wilson and John Plymire
- Martin Plymire+1 b. 4 Dec 1852, d. 28 Jul 1926
- [S1181] 1860 Federal Census, Clinton County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 946; FHL #803946.
F, b. 1931, d. 1931
Margaret Wilson died in 1931 at Baltimore, Fairfield Co., OH, Stillborn. She was born in 1931 at Baltimore, Fairfield Co., OH. She was the daughter of Samuel Kenton Wilson and Dorothy Irene Wamer.
Margaret I. Wilson1
Margaret I. Wilson was the daughter of Hugh Wilson and Catherine Irvine. Margaret I. Wilson married James Fleming Linn, son of John Blair Linn and Ann Fleming, on 20 July 1826 at Sugar Creek, Venango Co., PA.1
Child of Margaret I. Wilson and James Fleming Linn
- John Blair Linn+ b. 15 Oct 1831, d. 1 Jan 1899
- [S41] M.D., M.A. William Henry Egle, Pennsylvania Genealogies.
Margaret Mae Wilson
F, b. 3 January 1916, d. 11 July 1971
Margaret Mae Wilson was born on 3 January 1916. She was the daughter of (?) Wilson and Charlotte Carmichael. Margaret Mae Wilson married Keith Bentley Grimes, son of Robert Lewis Grimes and Vesta Louise Chapman, on 30 December 1932 at Unionville, Putnam Co., MO. Margaret Mae Wilson died on 11 July 1971 at age 55.
Children of Margaret Mae Wilson and Keith Bentley Grimes
- Margaret Aline Grimes+ b. 13 Nov 1933, d. 24 Jun 2000
- Peggy Ann Grimes b. 1944, d. 1944
Margaret Pearl Wilson
F, b. 13 January 1886, d. 8 August 1967
Margaret Pearl Wilson was born on 13 January 1886 at Ohio. She was the daughter of Ludlow S. Wilson and Ella Melissa Lanning. Margaret Pearl Wilson married Luther Jackson Lawrence on 9 March 1904 at Guernsey Co., OH. Margaret Pearl Wilson died on 8 August 1967 at Newcomerstown, Tuscarawas Co., OH, at age 81.
Children of Margaret Pearl Wilson and Luther Jackson Lawrence
- Willis Gilbert Lawrence b. 11 May 1905, d. 23 Jan 1982
- Homer M. Lawrence b. 13 Apr 1910, d. 14 Dec 1987
- Clayton Wesley Lawrence b. 1 Dec 1913, d. 31 Dec 1979
F, d. 6 November 1823
Mary Wilson was the daughter of John Wilson. Mary Wilson married Rev. Benjamin Boone, son of John Boone and Rebecca (?). Mary Wilson died on 6 November 1823 at Lincoln Co., TN.
F, b. November 1880
Mary Wilson was born in November 1880 at McDonough Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of Charles Newton Wilson and Mary Elizabeth Argenbright.1
- [S1835] 1900 Federal Census, McDonough County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 320; FHL #1240320.
Mary A. Wilson
F, b. May 1840, d. 1913
Mary A. Wilson was born in May 1840 at Ohio Both parents born Vermont, per census info.1 She married John W. Lunday, son of Gabriel Lunday and Eleanor J. Windle.1 Mary A. Wilson died in 1913.
Children of Mary A. Wilson and John W. Lunday
- Charles G. Lunday2 b. c 1872, d. 1954
- Nellie Lunday b. 1874, d. 1876
Mary Alice Wilson1
F, b. circa 1921
Mary Alice Wilson was born circa 1921 at Williamson Co., TX.1 She was the daughter of William Leon Wilson and Algia Thorp.1
- [S4602] 1930 Federal Census, Williamson County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 2411; FHL #2342145.
Mary Ann Wilson1
F, b. 17 September 1825, d. September 1925
Mary Ann Wilson was born on 17 September 1825 at Maryland Father born Maryland, mother born Pennsylvania, per 1880 census info.1 She married William Hays on 4 February 1844 at Ogle Co., IL. Mary Ann Wilson died in September 1925. She was buried in 1925 at Plainview Cemetery, Mt. Morris, Ogle Co., IL, Findagrave #9363620.
Child of Mary Ann Wilson and William Hays
- Mary A. Hays+1 b. 8 Aug 1852, d. 16 Apr 1921
- [S140] 1880 Federal Census, Ogle County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 239; FHL #1254239.
Mary Ann Wilson1
F, b. 13 February 1843, d. 1 February 1935
Mary Ann Wilson was born on 13 February 1843 at Ohio.1 She was the daughter of Robert Wilson and Ann M. George.1 Mary Ann Wilson married Samuel Rutherford Ramsey, son of Samuel Ramsey and Sabina Gilmore, on 24 January 1867 at Preble Co., OH. Mary Ann Wilson died on 1 February 1935 at Oxford, Butler Co., OH, at age 91. She was buried in February 1935 at College Corner Cemetery, West College Corner, Union Co., IN, Findagrave #187981224.
Children of Mary Ann Wilson and Samuel Rutherford Ramsey
- Sabina Cora Ramsey+2 b. c Sep 1869, d. a 22 Apr 1930
- Anna Mary Ramsey+3 b. 23 Feb 1872, d. Jan 1947
- [S245] 1860 Federal Census, Preble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 1026; FHL #805026.
- [S3351] 1870 Federal Census, Preble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1259; FHL #552758.
- [S130] 1880 Federal Census, Preble County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T9, Roll 1060; FHL #1255060.
Mary Ann Wilson1
F, b. 1 August 1812, d. 29 April 1896
Mary Ann Wilson was born on 1 August 1812 at Frederick Co., MD.1 She married Solomon Marquand Sarchet on 15 November 1832 at Morrow Co., OH. Mary Ann Wilson died on 29 April 1896 at Algona, Kossuth Co., IA, at age 83.
Child of Mary Ann Wilson and Solomon Marquand Sarchet
- Solomon Bichard Sarchet+1 b. 1 Sep 1837, d. 27 Oct 1920
- [S431] 1850 Federal Census, Morrow County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 716.
Mary E. Wilson1
F, b. May 1865, d. 1930
Mary E. Wilson was born in May 1865 at Illinois.1 She married Edward Elisha Hall on 27 December 1883 at McLean Co., IL.1 Mary E. Wilson died in 1930. She was buried in 1930 at Dawson Cemetery, Ellsworth, McLean Co., IL.
Child of Mary E. Wilson and Edward Elisha Hall
- Ila May Hall+1 b. Jan 1888, d. 1944
- [S494] 1900 Federal Census, McLean County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 321 - 323; FHL #1240321 - 23.
Mary Elizabeth Wilson1
F, b. 13 September 1912
Mary Elizabeth Wilson was born on 13 September 1912.1 She was the daughter of Harry W. Wilson and Mana Evans.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 192.
Mary Esther Wilson
F, b. 11 March 1932, d. 11 January 1996
Mary Esther Wilson was born on 11 March 1932 at Des Moines, Polk Co., IA. She was the daughter of Carl Kenneth Wilson and Mildred Arabell Reid. Mary Esther Wilson died on 11 January 1996 at Omaha, Douglas Co., NE, at age 63. She was buried in January 1996 at Hill of Zion Cemetery, Zion, Adair Co., IA.
Mary Jane Wilson
F, b. 3 April 1888, d. 28 October 1908
Mary Jane Wilson was also known as "Jennie". She was born on 3 April 1888 at Ohio. She was the daughter of Ludlow S. Wilson and Ella Melissa Lanning. Mary Jane Wilson died on 28 October 1908 at Columbus, Franklin Co., OH, at age 20. She was buried in 1908 at East State Street Cemetery, Newcomerstown, Tuscarawas Co., OH, Findagrave #138370065.
Child of Mary Jane Wilson and Howard Chase Gebhart
- Lloyd Howell Gebhart+ b. 19 Oct 1908, d. 28 Dec 1986
Maude Belle Wilson
F, b. 4 May 1877, d. 1953
Maude Belle Wilson was born on 4 May 1877 at Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Walter Wilson and Amelia Susan Palmer.2 Maude Belle Wilson married Merritt Willoughby Felker, son of Willoughby McCardle Felker and Alice Butterbaugh, circa 1902.1 Maude Belle Wilson died in 1953. She was buried in 1953 at Silver Creek Cemetery, Leaf River Twp., Ogle Co., IL, Find A Grave Memorial# 7065856.
Children of Maude Belle Wilson and Merritt Willoughby Felker
- Hugh Wilson Felker+1 b. 20 Nov 1902, d. Dec 1972
- Mildred G. Felker+1 b. 18 May 1907, d. Sep 1991
F, b. 24 June 1926
Maxine Wilson was born on 24 June 1926 at Clay City, Clay Co., IL. She was the daughter of Frank Wilson and Bernice Toliver. Maxine Wilson married Philip Bonham Larimore, son of Philip Bonham Larimore and Sarah Ethel McClanahan, on 21 June 1949 at Memphis, Shelby Co., TN.
Merrill Ross Wilson1
M, b. 17 March 1906, d. 5 September 1985
Merrill Ross Wilson was born on 17 March 1906 at Lisbon, Linn Co., IA.1 He was the son of De Los Ross Wilson and Martha I. Gamble.1 Merrill Ross Wilson married Dorothy DeElda Hanson, daughter of Harry Elmer Hanson and Merle Eleanor Rawson, on 24 December 1932. Merrill Ross Wilson lived in April 1940 at Marion, Linn Co., IA.2 He died on 5 September 1985 at Cedar Rapids, Linn Co., IA, at age 79.
Child of Merrill Ross Wilson and Dorothy DeElda Hanson
- Joyce Ann Wilson2 b. 14 Mar 1938, d. 24 Mar 2004
M, d. circa 1965
Michael Wilson was born. He died circa 1965.
Mildred Grace Wilson1
F, b. 1909, d. 1964
Mildred Grace Wilson was born in 1909 at Illinois.2,1 She was the daughter of Frederick Wilson and Allie Mae Moore.2 Mildred Grace Wilson married Lyle Boyington Morford, son of Fred James Morford and Clara Elmina Boyington, in 1930.1 Mildred Grace Wilson died in 1964. She was buried in 1964 at Evergreen Cemetery, Clarion, Wright Co., IA.
Child of Mildred Grace Wilson and Lyle Boyington Morford
- Douglas J. Morford1 b. 27 May 1938, d. 10 Sep 1995
Murray Hunter Wilson
M, b. 26 July 1866
Murray Hunter Wilson was born on 26 July 1866 at Thorntown, Boone Co., IN.1 He was the son of Joseph Murray Wilson and Harriet E. Gipson.
- [S1797] 1900 Federal Census, Boone County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 360; FHL #1240360.
Naomi Ruth Wilson1
F, b. circa 1901, d. 7 January 1968
Naomi Ruth Wilson was born circa 1901 at Harvey or Sedgwick Co., KS.1 She was the daughter of John Albert Wilson and Stella Maud Haynes.1 Naomi Ruth Wilson died on 7 January 1968.
- [S1321] 1910 Federal Census, Sedgwick County, Kansas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T624, Roll 456; FHL #1374469.
Nelson J. Wilson
M, b. 25 February 1887, d. 19 September 1958
Nelson J. Wilson was born on 25 February 1887 at Newcomerstown, Tuscarawas Co., OH. He was the son of Ludlow S. Wilson and Ella Melissa Lanning. Nelson J. Wilson died on 19 September 1958 at Kansas City, Jackson Co., MO, at age 71.
F, b. 19 April 1899, d. January 1985
Nina Wilson was born on 19 April 1899 at Shelby Co., IA.1 She was the daughter of Eli Wilson Jr. and Lucinda Larimore.1 Nina Wilson married George Henry Dickman circa 1917. Nina Wilson lived on 1 May 1930 at Melvin, Osceola Co., IA.2 She and George Henry Dickman were divorced before April 1940. Nina Wilson died in January 1985 at Iowa at age 85. She was buried in 1985 at Riverside Cemetery, Spencer, Clay Co., IA, Findagrave #99642929.
Child of Nina Wilson and George Henry Dickman
- Cleo A. Dickman2 b. c 1924
Olive Wilson married John Smith.
Child of Olive Wilson and John Smith
- Mary Martha Smith b. 11 Mar 1831, d. 17 Mar 1896
Olive Wilson was the daughter of James Wilson and Diana (?)1 Olive Wilson married George Walter Reed, son of Benjamin Franklin Reed and Elizabeth Keefer, on 23 October 1895.1
Children of Olive Wilson and George Walter Reed
- Evelyn Reed1 b. 9 Jan 1897, d. 6 Aug 1897
- Howard Wilson Reed1 b. 14 Feb 1898
- Charlotte Reed1 b. 5 Oct 1900
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 759.