Ruth Marian Conrath
F, b. 12 December 1915, d. 22 December 1998
Ruth Marian Conrath was born on 12 December 1915 at Guernsey Co., OH.1 She was the daughter of Walter Carl Conrath and Alice Cecelia Ancell. Ruth Marian Conrath married Paul David O'Dowd, son of Elihew Emery O'Dowd and Nellie Allender, on 3 September 1939 at Jefferson Co., OH. Ruth Marian Conrath died on 22 December 1998 at North Ridgeville, Lorain Co., OH, at age 83. She was buried in December 1998 at Northwood Cemetery, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, Findagrave #31899914.
- [S1955] 1940 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 3075.
Walter Carl Conrath1
M, b. 21 April 1887, d. 1956
Walter Carl Conrath was born on 21 April 1887 at Washington Co., OH.1 He married Alice Cecelia Ancell on 26 June 1906 at Washington Co., OH. Walter Carl Conrath died in 1956 at Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH. He was buried in 1956 at Northwood Cemetery, Cambridge, Guernsey Co., OH, Findagrave #104918336.
Child of Walter Carl Conrath and Alice Cecelia Ancell
- Ruth Marian Conrath+ b. 12 Dec 1915, d. 22 Dec 1998
- [S603] 1900 Federal Census, Washington County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 1330 - 31; FHL #1241330 - 31.
F, b. 24 November 1918, d. 9 March 1995
Roberta Conreaux was born on 24 November 1918 at Piremont, Rockland Co., NY. She married Homer Ernest Paulin, son of Edward Emery Paulin and Ethel Henderson, in 1943 at Indianapolis, Marion Co., IN. Roberta Conreaux died on 9 March 1995 at Nashville, Brown Co., IN, at age 76.
F, b. 14 December 1902
Mabel Conroy was born on 14 December 1902.1 She was the daughter of Thomas Conroy and Ida (?)1 Mabel Conroy married Ernest Theodore Wise, son of Karl Marshall Wise and Mary Ziegler, on 13 September 1922.1
Child of Mabel Conroy and Ernest Theodore Wise
- Karl Marshall Wise1 b. 17 Aug 1923
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 272.
Sandra Denise Conroy
F, b. 6 June 1961, d. 31 May 1998
Sandra Denise Conroy was born on 6 June 1961 at Waltham, Middlesex Co., MA. She was the daughter of Karen Diane Franklin. Sandra Denise Conroy died on 31 May 1998 at Baltimore, MD, at age 36 per SSDI, last residence Baltimore.
Child of Thomas Conroy and Ida (?)
- Mabel Conroy+1 b. 14 Dec 1902
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 272.
Catherine Constable married Ezekiel Haney, son of James Haney and Ann (?), on 26 September 1871 at Jefferson Co., IL.
(?) Contarno married George E. Miller.
John Vincent Contini
M, d. before 29 June 1974
John Vincent Contini died before 29 June 1974.
Lewis Adelbert Convis
M, b. 29 December 1908, d. 8 April 1987
Lewis Adelbert Convis was born on 29 December 1908 at Michigan.1 He married Edith Lucille Falkner on 27 August 1931 at Centralia, Lewis Co., WA. Lewis Adelbert Convis began military service WW II service, U.S. Army, commisioned, Maj. He died on 8 April 1987 at age 78. He was buried in April 1987 at Mountain View Cemetery, Centralia, Lewis Co., WA, Findagrave #102687875.
- [S5002] 1940 Federal Census, Lewis County, Washington. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 4350.
Amanda M. Conway
F, b. 15 June 1863
Amanda M. Conway was also known as "Amy". She was born on 15 June 1863 at Guernsey Co. (probably), OH; daughter of David and Nancy (Jordan) Conway.1 She married Howard Johnson Forsythe, son of Cephas Porter Forsythe and Sarah Ann Clippinger, on 19 May 1892 at Guernsey Co., OH.
Children of Amanda M. Conway and Howard Johnson Forsythe
- Porter Howard Forsythe b. 11 Jun 1894, d. 22 Oct 1948
- Martha Elizabeth Forsythe b. 3 Apr 1896, d. 2 Nov 1970
- [S349] 1870 Federal Census, Guernsey County, Ohio. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1206; FHL #552705.
Eleanor Rose Conway
F, b. 9 January 1730, d. 11 February 1829
Eleanor Rose Conway was born on 9 January 1730. She married James Madison Sr., son of Ambrose Madison and Frances Thompson Taylor, circa 1750. Eleanor Rose Conway died on 11 February 1829 at age 99.
Child of Eleanor Rose Conway and James Madison Sr.
- President James Madison b. 16 Mar 1751, d. 27 Feb 1801
George A. Conway
M, b. circa 1862, d. before 3 April 1940
George A. Conway was born circa 1862 at Ohio. He married Rose (?) circa 1900. George A. Conway died before 3 April 1940.
Child of George A. Conway and Rose (?)
- Rose Marian Conway+ b. 3 Aug 1905, d. 23 Mar 2001
Col. Henry Conway
M, b. 1749, d. 1812
Col. Henry Conway was born in 1749. He died in 1812.
Child of Col. Henry Conway
- Nancy Conway+ b. 22 Mar 1772
Jesse Conway married Margaret (?).1
Child of Jesse Conway and Margaret (?)
- John B. Conway1 b. 27 Dec 1817, d. 24 Jan 1899
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.137.
John B. Conway1
M, b. 27 December 1817, d. 24 January 1899
John B. Conway was born on 27 December 1817.1 He was the son of Jesse Conway and Margaret (?)1 John B. Conway married Hannah Urner Price, daughter of Rev. George D. Price and Sarah Urner, No children to this marriage.1 John B. Conway died on 24 January 1899 at age 81.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.137.
F, b. 27 August 1879, d. 14 July 1966
Mary Conway was born on 27 August 1879 at Brown Co., IL. She married George Murphy. Mary Conway died on 14 July 1966 at age 86. She was buried in July 1966 at Frazee Cemetery, Wayland, Clark Co., MO, Findagrave #83133411.
Child of Mary Conway and George Murphy
- Ethyl Jean Murphy+ b. 22 Jan 1908, d. 6 Dec 1997
F, b. 22 March 1772
Nancy Conway was born on 22 March 1772. She was the daughter of Col. Henry Conway. Nancy Conway married Maj. James Sevier, son of John Sevier and Sarah Hawkins, on 25 March 1789.
Child of Nancy Conway and Maj. James Sevier
- Sarah Hundley Sevier+ b. 22 Jul 1792
Rita Emily Conway1
F, b. 6 October 1918, d. 14 January 1986
Rita Emily Conway was born on 6 October 1918 at Campbell Co., KY.1 She was the daughter of Floyd Raymond Caldwell and Louise Christen.1 Rita Emily Conway lived in April 1940 at 1 East Third Street, Newport, Campbell Co., KY, with her mother, occupation waitress. Surname mis-indexed "Connay". She married Howard Leslie Biltz, son of William J. Biltz and Magalina Savahas, after April 1940. Rita Emily Conway died on 14 January 1986 at Campbell Co., KY, at age 67 Dates per SSDI, last residence Newport.
- [S3163] 1920 Federal Census, Campbell County, Kentucky. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 563.
Rose Marian Conway1
F, b. 3 August 1905, d. 23 March 2001
Rose Marian Conway was born on 3 August 1905 at Ohio.1 She was the daughter of George A. Conway and Rose (?)1 Rose Marian Conway married John Henry Applegate, son of Irwin Applegate and Fannie I. Wolfe, on 1 June 1927 at Cincinnati, Hamilton Co., OH. Rose Marian Conway died on 23 March 2001 at Palm Beach Co., FL, at age 95 Dates per SSDI, last residence West Palm Beach.
Child of Rose Marian Conway and John Henry Applegate
- John Conway Applegate1 b. 16 Mar 1934, d. 27 Aug 2005
- [S2105] 1940 Federal Census, Wayne County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T627, Roll 1835.
Jodi Lynn Conwell
F, b. 26 August 1963, d. 6 January 1978
Jodi Lynn Conwell was born on 26 August 1963. She was the daughter of Robert Earl Conwell and Jacqueline Florence Burdick. Jodi Lynn Conwell died on 6 January 1978 at age 14. She was buried in January 1978 at Rangely Cemetery, Rangely, Rio Blanco Co., CO.
Ray H. Conwell
M, b. 1900, d. 1939
Ray H. Conwell was born in 1900. He married Sarah Elizabeth Boyd, daughter of Robert Ellis Boyd and Agnes McFarland. Ray H. Conwell died in 1939. He was buried in 1939 at Palisade Cemetery, Palisade Precinct, Mesa Co., CO.
Child of Ray H. Conwell and Sarah Elizabeth Boyd
- Robert Earl Conwell+ b. 8 Jun 1928, d. 27 May 1998
Robert Earl Conwell
M, b. 8 June 1928, d. 27 May 1998
Robert Earl Conwell was born on 8 June 1928. He was the son of Ray H. Conwell and Sarah Elizabeth Boyd. Robert Earl Conwell began military service Korean War, Cpl., U.S. Army. He married Jacqueline Florence Burdick. Robert Earl Conwell died on 27 May 1998 at age 69. He was buried in 1998 at Rangely Cemetery, Rangely, Rio Blanco Co., CO.
Child of Robert Earl Conwell and Jacqueline Florence Burdick
- Jodi Lynn Conwell b. 26 Aug 1963, d. 6 Jan 1978
Richard McConnell Coody
M, b. 10 December 1908, d. 14 October 1991
Richard McConnell Coody was born on 10 December 1908 at Oklahoma. He married Gladys Mildred Burton. Richard McConnell Coody died on 14 October 1991 at Tulsa, Tulsa Co., OK, at age 82. He was buried in October 1991 at Woodland Memorial Park Cemetery, Sand Springs, Tulsa Co., OK, Findagrave #107899971.
Ada Rebecca Cook1
F, b. October 1868
Ada Rebecca Cook was born in October 1868 at Baltimore Co. (probably), MD.1 She was the daughter of John Cook and Rebecca R. (?) Ada Rebecca Cook married John S. Jackson, son of William Jackson and Elizabeth McLaughlin, circa 1893.1
Child of Ada Rebecca Cook and John S. Jackson
- Elmer Jackson1 b. May 1885
- [S1422] 1900 Federal Census, Baltimore (Independent City), Maryland. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Rolls 608-618; FHL #1240608-18.
Adelbert Hayse Cook
M, b. 8 September 1876, d. 25 July 1952
Adelbert Hayse Cook was born on 8 September 1876 at Colebrook, Ashtabula Co., OH. He married Martha Beryl Rodgers. Adelbert Hayse Cook died on 25 July 1952 at Warren, Trumbull Co., OH, at age 75. He was buried in July 1952 at North Colebrook Cemetery, New Lyme, Ashtabula Co., OH, Findagrave #36338117.
Child of Adelbert Hayse Cook and Martha Beryl Rodgers
- Olive Minnie Cook+ b. 10 Jan 1926, d. 30 Aug 2011
Adele Sybil Cook
F, b. 1916, d. 1997
Adele Sybil Cook was born in 1916. She married Paul Moore Overall. Adele Sybil Cook died in 1997. She was buried in 1997 at Spring Hill Cemetery, Nashville, Davidson Co., TN, Findgrave #189862088.
Adrian B. Cook1
M, b. 19 August 1910, d. 13 June 2008
Adrian B. Cook was born on 19 August 1910 at Gratiot Co., MI.1 He was the son of Milan L. Cook and Mildred Dibble.1 Adrian B. Cook married Mary (?) before April 1940. Adrian B. Cook lived in April 1940 at Detroit, Wayne Co., MI. He died on 13 June 2008 at Ingham Co., MI, at age 97 Dates per SSDI, last residence Stockbridge.
- [S3039] 1930 Federal Census, Gratiot County, Michigan. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 989; FHL #2340724.
Ann Elizabeth Cook
F, b. 1928, d. May 1986
Ann Elizabeth Cook married Raymond Bauman. Ann Elizabeth Cook was born in 1928. She was the daughter of Lloyd W. Cook and Dorothy P. Windle. Ann Elizabeth Cook died in May 1986 at Camdenton, Camden Co., MO.
Anna L. Cook1
F, b. circa 1828
Anna L. Cook was born circa 1828 at New Jersey.1 She married Dr. George W. Clippinger, son of George Clippinger and Elizabeth Smith, on 5 July 1848 at Vigo Co., IN. Anna L. Cook lived on 11 February 1871 at Indianapolis, Marion Co., IN.2 She lived on 9 August 1880 at 566 North Delaware Street, Indianapolis, Marion Co., IN; in son in-law William Jillson's household. No further record found.
Children of Anna L. Cook and Dr. George W. Clippinger
- Mary Cook Clippinger+1 b. c Feb 1850, d. 24 Sep 1918
- Fred Clippinger3 b. 1851, d. Sep 1862
- Anna Louise Clippinger3 b. c 1857, d. Oct 1870
- Susan Clippinger3 b. 1858, d. Oct 1862
- Jessie L. Clippinger b. 1862, d. 16 Dec 1924
- [S1340] 1850 Federal Census, Vigo County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M432, Roll 177; FHL #442955.
- [S5231] 1870 Federal Census, Marion County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 338; FHL #545837.
- [S2954] 1860 Federal Census, Vigo County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M653, Roll 803; FHL #803303.