Orville Milo Davis Jr.
M, b. 6 January 1925, d. 1993
Orville Milo Davis Jr. was born on 6 January 1925 at Oak Park, Cook Co., IL. He was the son of Orville Milo Davis and Thelma Marie Keller. Orville Milo Davis Jr. began military service WW II service and Korean War service. He married Phyllis (?). Orville Milo Davis Jr. died in 1993. He was buried in 1993 at Tyner Cemetery, Tyner, Marshall Co., IN, Findagrave #140115341.
M, b. February 1865
Oscar Davis was born in February 1865 at Indiana.1,2 He married Maude Cook circa 1907.2
Child of Oscar Davis and Maude Cook
- Catherine Marie Davis+ b. 22 Sep 1908, d. 5 Jun 1996
Oscar Roson Davis
M, b. 3 July 1880, d. 21 May 1937
Oscar Roson Davis was born on 3 July 1880 at Harrison Co., IN. He was the son of Isaac B. Davis and Cynthia Jane Hancock. Oscar Roson Davis married Izetta (?).1 Oscar Roson Davis lived in January 1920 at New Albany, Floyd Co., IN.1 He died on 21 May 1937 at Harrison Co., IN, at age 56. He was buried in May 1937 at Woods Chapel Cemetery, Harrison Co., IN.
- [S2112] 1920 Federal Census, Floyd County, Indiana. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T625, Roll 429.
M, b. 20 October 1880
Paul Davis was Reformed.1 He was born on 20 October 1880.1 He was the son of T. H. Davis and Sallie W. (?)1 Paul Davis married Savilla S. Miller, daughter of Samuel H. Miller and Margaret Hart, on 14 September 1910, No children.1 Paul Davis lived in 1926 at Shepherdstown, Berkeley Co., WV.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, 470.
Pauline Eaton Davis1
Pauline Eaton Davis was the daughter of Edward B. Davis.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.116.
F, b. November 1896
Pearl Davis was born in November 1896 at Bell Co. (probably), TX.1 She was the daughter of George W. Davis and Mary Elizabeth Kemp.1
- [S1957] 1900 Federal Census, Bell County, Texas. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 1610; FHL #1241610.
Pearl Evelyn Davis
F, b. 6 January 1910
Pearl Evelyn Davis was born on 6 January 1910 at Fruitland, Payette Co., ID. She was the daughter of James Milan Davis and Lucy Windle Coates. Pearl Evelyn Davis married Malcolm Harry Parsons on 19 November 1938 at Boise, Ada Co., ID.
F, b. July 1890
Pearly Davis was born in July 1890 at St. Cloud, Stearns Co. (probably), MN.1 She was the daughter of (?) Davis and Margaretha Mathilda Munsinger.1
- [S536] 1900 Federal Census, Stearns County, Minnesota. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 792; FHL #1240792.
Peggy D. Davis
F, b. 11 April 1928, d. 17 May 1935
Peggy D. Davis was born on 11 April 1928 at Polo, Ogle Co., IL.1 She was the daughter of John Milton Davis and Mildred C. O'Kane. Peggy D. Davis died on 17 May 1935 at Polo, Ogle Co., IL, at age 7. She was buried in May 1935 at Fairmount Cemetery, Polo, Ogle Co., IL, Findagrave #35805939.
- [S3612] 1930 Federal Census, Ogle County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T626, Roll 546; FHL #2340281.
Permelia Caroline Davis1
F, b. 9 March 1862, d. 6 March 1944
Permelia Caroline Davis was born on 9 March 1862 at Washington Co., IL.1 She married James Rufus Blair circa 1880.1 Permelia Caroline Davis died on 6 March 1944 at Springfield, Sangamon Co., IL, at age 81. She was buried on 8 March 1944 at Girard Township Cemetery, Girard, Macoupin Co., IL, Findagrave #73586917.
Child of Permelia Caroline Davis and James Rufus Blair
- Millard Blair+1 b. 30 Jun 1888, d. 10 Jan 1919
- [S1683] 1900 Federal Census, Macoupin County, Illinois. Microfilm Image, NARA Series T623, Roll 324; FHL #1240324.
Peter Belles Davis
M, b. 23 April 1818, d. 11 April 1880
Peter Belles Davis was born on 23 April 1818 at Mercer Co., KY. He was the son of James Davis and Sarah VanPelt. Peter Belles Davis married Barbara Windle, daughter of Augustine Wendel and Barbara Keller, on 23 May 1844 at Harrison Co., IN. Occupation: Cobbler. Peter Belles Davis died on 11 April 1880 at Harrison Co., IN, at age 61. He was buried in April 1880 at Haas Chapel Cemetery, Harrison Co., IN.
Children of Peter Belles Davis and Barbara Windle
- Mary Catherine Davis+ b. 15 Mar 1845, d. 19 May 1893
- Martha Jane Davis+ b. 27 Feb 1847, d. 6 Aug 1901
- James Augustine Windell Davis+ b. 23 Dec 1848, d. 11 Mar 1911
- Anne Marie Davis+ b. 17 Nov 1850, d. 3 Mar 1914
- Sarah Elizabeth Davis+ b. 20 Mar 1854, d. 20 May 1938
- Lucinda Ellen Davis+ b. 6 Apr 1856, d. 2 Mar 1896
- Jasper Newton Davis+ b. 23 Jul 1858, d. 1936
- Erastus Rabshacky Davis b. 23 Aug 1860, d. 15 Aug 1865
- Demosthenes Cicero Davis+ b. 3 Mar 1864, d. 21 Feb 1923
F, b. 1806, d. July 1879
Phebe Davis was born in 1806. She married Clement Shockley in 1837. Phebe Davis died in July 1879. She was buried in August 1879 at Silverbrook Cemetery, Niles, Berrien Co., MI, Findagrave #107567040.
Child of Phebe Davis and Clement Shockley
- Julia A. Shockley+ b. 30 Jul 1848, d. 11 Oct 1917
Phyllis Louise Davis
F, b. 1 August 1922
Phyllis Louise Davis was born on 1 August 1922 at Harrison Co., IN. She was the daughter of Oliver S. Davis and Louisa J. Clark.
Pinky Davis married George Ivey.
Child of Pinky Davis and George Ivey
- Lou Cora Ivey+ b. 30 Jan 1876, d. 25 Jun 1957
M, b. 13 March 1890, d. 26 October 1918
Preston Davis was born on 13 March 1890 at Harrison Co., IN. He was the son of Cortez Miller Davis and Minerva E. Davis. Preston Davis died on 26 October 1918 at Harrison Co., IN, at age 28.
Price Davis was the son of George Price Davis.1
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.96.
F, b. 10 November 1842, d. 18 January 1871
Rachel Davis was born on 10 November 1842. She married Jacob S. Price, son of Jacob Price and Catharine Dull. Rachel Davis died on 18 January 1871 at age 28.
Children of Rachel Davis and Jacob S. Price
- Abraham Lincoln Price+ b. 11 Jun 1865
- Emma Catharine Price+ b. 18 Jul 1870
Rachel Davis married John Webb. Rachel Davis was born at Virginia.
Child of Rachel Davis and John Webb
- Gen. John Webb+ b. 17 May 1793
Rae Hillard Davis
F, b. 6 October 1921
Rae Hillard Davis was born on 6 October 1921 at Harrison Co., IN. She was the daughter of Robert S. Davis and Nadine Rusk. Rae Hillard Davis married Charles Edward Walk, son of Charles Edward Walk and Grace Beatrice McIntosh, on 16 August 1945.
M, b. 10 April 1882, d. 21 December 1944
Ralph Davis was born on 10 April 1882 at Stinersville, Monroe Co., IN. He was the son of Walter Pennington Davis and Sarah Frances Mavity. Ralph Davis married Mary Elizabeth Sonner, daughter of James Knox Polk Sonner and Eliza Jane Shaffner, on 31 October 1907 at Harrison Co., IN. Ralph Davis died on 21 December 1944 at Corydon, Harrison Co., IN, at age 62.
Children of Ralph Davis and Mary Elizabeth Sonner
- Homer Harold Davis+ b. 24 Aug 1908, d. 11 Aug 1980
- Frances Juanita Davis+ b. 15 Jun 1912, d. 12 Sep 2002
Ralph Sherwood Davis1
M, b. circa 1866
Ralph Sherwood Davis was born circa 1866 at Pottstown, Montgomery Co., PA.1 He was the son of D. Webster Davis and Anna Missimer.1
- [S529] 1870 Federal Census, Montgomery County, Pennslyvania. Microfilm Image, NARA Series M593, Roll 1377-78; FHL #552876-77.
Ralph Watson Davis
M, b. 14 June 1912
Ralph Watson Davis was born on 14 June 1912. He was the son of Charles W. Davis and Vada Elizabeth Watson.
Raymond C. Davis
M, b. 15 January 1893, d. 11 October 1918
Raymond C. Davis was born on 15 January 1893 at Harrison Co., IN. He was the son of James Craven Davis and Mercie Pope. Raymond C. Davis died on 11 October 1918 at age 25.
Raymond E. Davis
M, b. July 1902
Raymond E. Davis was born in July 1902 at Ohio.1 He was the son of Daniel E. Davis and Alice J. Kemp.2 Raymond E. Davis married Ruth Beardsley McCormick, daughter of James Bert McCormick and Mary Frances Beardsley, on 8 June 1929 at Athens Co., OH.
Child of Raymond E. Davis and Ruth Beardsley McCormick
- Jane Lou Davis+1 b. 12 Jan 1931, d. 4 Feb 2008
Raymond P. Davis
M, b. 21 January 1891
Raymond P. Davis was born on 21 January 1891 at Harrison Co., IN. He was the son of James Augustine Windell Davis and Dora A. M. Davis. Raymond P. Davis married Sarah C. Stevens, daughter of Elsworth Stevens and Harriett Edmonson, on 27 November 1913 at Harrison Co., IN.
F, b. 20 April 1809, d. 4 July 1835
Rebecca Davis was born on 20 April 1809 at Virginia. She married John Brumback, son of John Brumback and Elizabeth Rothgeb, on 8 May 1828 at Licking Co., OH. Rebecca Davis died on 4 July 1835 at Licking Co., OH, at age 26.
Children of Rebecca Davis and John Brumback
- Jefferson Brumbach+ b. 7 Feb 1829, d. 1900
- Mary Ann Brumbach b. 18 Jul 1831, d. 10 Jan 1879
- Jeremiah Brumback+ b. 16 Sep 1833, d. 6 Jan 1912
Rebecca Davis married Thomas L. Lloyd.
Child of Rebecca Davis and Thomas L. Lloyd
- Prof. Thomas L. Lloyd+1 b. 31 Aug 1868
- [S82] Price Genealogy, p.31.
Rebecca Davis was born at Mississippi. She married Rev. Benjamin Boone, son of John Boone and Rebecca (?), after 1823.
Rebecca A. Davis
F, b. 10 January 1852, d. 23 October 1854
Rebecca A. Davis was buried at Woods Chapel Cemetery, Harrison Co., IN. She was born on 10 January 1852 at Harrison Co., IN. She was the daughter of Isaac Boyer Davis and Christena Haas. Rebecca A. Davis died on 23 October 1854 at Harrison Co., IN, at age 2.
Rebecca Catherine Davis1
F, b. December 1875
Rebecca Catherine Davis was born in December 1875 at Jackson Twp., Harrison Co., IN.1 She was the daughter of William Stewart Davis and Frances Ann Morris. Rebecca Catherine Davis married George Custer Alexander, son of Henry H. Alexander and Delphine Elizabeth Mathey, circa 1898.1 Rebecca Catherine Davis lived between 1900 and 1930 at Corydon-Ramsey Road, Jackson Twp., Harrison Co., IN.2
Children of Rebecca Catherine Davis and George Custer Alexander
- Jeannette Constance Alexander b. Apr 1900
- Lenora Alexander b. c 1902
- Marjorie L. Alexander b. c 1904
- Caras Alexander b. c 1911